Don't ever drink from hotel glasses

Supreme Cmdr

I'm a class one germophobe, so this video didn't wind me up since I never -ever- drink from hotel room glasses. Period.

In a way it's shocking, but then again, it's not for the simple reason that we are constantly exposed to germs, at work, on the bus, in restaurants. I mean you don't really want to know what's going on in the kitchen, do you?

If it makes you feel better, keyboards connected to computers are known to contain more germs than public toilet seats.

So, when you do run into another hotel glass, just rinse it thoroughly and you'll be fine.

I'm guessing you wouldn't want to hear about asspennies where people run pennies up their crack and then go out and spend them into circulation?

(countdown to S.C. dumping his change into the nearest coinstar machine wearing rubber gloves) :)

I have seen many a restaurant kitchen in my travels but I still eat in restaurants.

There's nothing like walking into the kitchen of a KFC and skating around on the greasy floor. :) I have pulled the covers off of time clocks and laughed as the critters scattered.