UCSE activation issue after patching to 1.00.04

Hey.

I saw this morning that the 1.00.04 patch for UCSE was out, so I hurried myself and launched the updater.

Everything worked fine, the updater patched my old v1.00.03.01 to 1.00.04, then prompted me about updating my directX files. I accepted, then again directX was updated finely.

Then, I launched UCSE, and it now asks me to type in a security key and a registration name.

I bought and downloaded my game on regnow a while ago, and everything worked fine till now.

I tried with the username and game key regnow sent me when I bought the game, but it keeps saying 'the name/key you entered is not valid'.

Since I checked, doublechecked, and just to be sure, went trough the whole patching process once more and checked again, I fear this issue isn't coming from me.

Any idea?

nb: I run the updater, this process is quite straightforward, so don't tell me I didn't patch correctly. The path given was the right one, everything worked fine till then.

Btw, I'm not sure this must go here or in the general section, please move it to wherever it fits.

Okay, my bad, I just noticed. I only had read your post on the forum, didn't bother doublechecking the patch download page (eh, since I'm using the updater which downloads the patch on its own, I thought I wouldn't actualle HAVE to check THAT page that's meant to allow you to manually download these patches).

You should make it clear here, because it isn't.

Anyway, thanks for the help, I'm gonna give Resnig command over the ship, as a punishment.

You're right, its not clear on the forum page. But its not the forum that people first look for a patch.

Actually, I should just not have it in the updater until DR have the new DRM the interface in place.