3000AD Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Supreme Cmdr

Intel brings DirectX 10 to integrated graphics....

Wasn't it just a few dev blogs ago I was talking about those idiots at Intel causing problems and saturation with their sub-par integrated graphics chipsets? Well, after all the fanfare, those fuckers are back at it again. Only this time, its worse than I thought.

http://www.engadget.com/2008/05/06/intel-b...vidia-says-not/

Eating tomato soup with a knife is how I maintain my girlish figure. Quit knocking it man, or I'm gonna cry.

Hey, Derek...

It's been a while, I know. I just got a new HP laptop that came with Vista Premium 32-bit and DirectX 10.

Does this mean that I can't run Universal Combat CE? Is it only compatible with DirectX 9.0c?

Steve

Hey, Derek...

It's been a while, I know. I just got a new HP laptop that came with Vista Premium 32-bit and DirectX 10.

Does this mean that I can't run Universal Combat CE? Is it only compatible with DirectX 9.0c?

Steve

Steve, you can still run it with Dirext X 10. Though, ive been having some trouble loading games until the new patch >_<

Steve, you can still run it with Dirext X 10. Though, ive been having some trouble loading games until the new patch >_<

Thanks. It was giving me an error about "D3dx9_34.dll not found." From what I read on the web, DirectX 9 and Direct10 can be installed in parallel. By installing DX9, I was able to get the game to load and run.

Steve