Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of The Crystal Skull

Charles Lindsey

My brother saw it first and thought it was stupid because of...well, I don't want to give away the plot but he thought the ending was far-fetched. Now that I've seen it, I think my reply to that is:

HELLO! This is an Indiana Jones movie! When is the plot not just a bit far-fetched? The Ark killing Nazis? A centuries-old knight? Who cares?!

I thought this latest foray was quite good, but it didn't seem to have the magic of the original three. I did appreciate the references in it to things in the trilogy.

8/10

My brother saw it first and thought it was stupid because of...well, I don't want to give away the plot but he thought the ending was far-fetched. Now that I've seen it, I think my reply to that is:

HELLO! This is an Indiana Jones movie! When is the plot not just a bit far-fetched? The Ark killing Nazis? A centuries-old knight? Who cares?!

I thought this latest foray was quite good, but it didn't seem to have the magic of the original three. I did appreciate the references in it to things in the trilogy.

8/10

Ding, ding, ding!!! Absolutely right. That's why my review was short and sweet; well, at least short :D .

It's Indiana Jones. The plot and action held together fairly well.