Galactic Command - Excalibur

Spectre

My brother has been tourturing me for years (yes years...) to get an Xbox and I finally picked one up (no booing please). I read a couple of days ago that Galactic Command - Excalibur will be available for Xbox next year.

I hope it has the capabilities of Universal Combat - Collectors Edition (mining, FPS, air & ground vehicles, space flight etc..), because I have never found a game anywhere that is as good as (or even comes close to) UCCE.

I picked up the "texting pad" which attaches to the controller and was wondering if you will be able to assign commands to the textpad buttons... ...?

Being an avid PC gamer (but bowing to my brothers requests after he kidnapped my dog...) I kind of snub my Xbox and go back to the higher resolution and faster PC... but the Xbox is still fun and I play on line with my brothers using the headsets (all we do is constantly bust each other up...)

Please, please, please, get UCCE capabilities on Galactic Command - Excalibur for Xbox and make my dreams come true...

Thank you very much, Happy Holidays!

Spectre :)

Please, please, please, get UCCE capabilities on Galactic Command - Excalibur for Xbox and make my dreams come true...

Thank you very much, Happy Holidays!

Spectre :)

Apart from the fact that we've canned all plans to bring any space game to the console, Excalibur was never designed to be anything like UCCE or any BC/UC game for that matter.

And neither is KnightBlade.

I think I've said this before, but I'll say it again, there are NO plans to EVER make another BC/UC style game again. Ever. That niche genre is dead and gone and the closest we're ever going to get to that is our MMO (which comes after KB) in the next few years. Even so, GCO is designed to be accessible and not a niche game like the BC/UC series.

Thanks,

I am a huge supporter of 3000AD and all of its games.

Merry Christmas,

Spectre

:santasliegh: