3000AD Forums
Sign in to follow this  
weegee_101

Do People Still Come Around Here?

Its been a while since I've posted here. Finally finishing up with my schooling and I'm looking to maybe get into the MP scene if it still exists. Who's still around?

It's been a while

Yeah, no kidding. I still haven't gotten UC:CE but I'm thinking about picking it up soon. If anyone wants to play a little MP once I get it let me know.

I'm gonna drop in on the ICC forums Sho. Good to see you're still around. What about Chavik?

EDIT: Uhh, maybe I won't drop around the ICC forums... I can't seem to remember my username or password. >.<

The ICC is quite inactive these days...

Posted by weegee_101:

I'm gonna drop in on the ICC forums Sho. Good to see you're still around. What about Chavik?

EDIT: Uhh, maybe I won't drop around the ICC forums... I can't seem to remember my username or password. >.<

Check your PMs, weegee.

Posted by RT:

The ICC is quite inactive these days...

Just for a little bit. It's my hope that when AAW is released, it'll pick up. :)

-Sho

Check your PMs, weegee.

Just for a little bit. It's my hope that when AAW if released, it'll pick up. :)

-Sho

What do you mean if released? :)

Supreme Cmdr posted:

What do you mean if released?

Typo! ....and edited! :)

-Sho

I have returned to re-familiarize myself with UCCE modding so I can duplicate the mod I lost when the old computer went over to the dark side. I was spiderofdestiny before, but I lost that login info, and I have since switched e-mail accounts.