Ai

Badman

SC ----- YOUR AI, ............................................ My Wing mates ............................................ are bizarre ...................... BIZARRE M&*TTHEREFFFFUCCC^&^%&*WERRR%^%$S ..... sometimes ....

But .......

I LOVE THEM NONE THE LESS .....

DEREK, you are a strange, strange man.

P.S. IF ... over the years ....... anyone else has managed to inject into the AI ...... you are also accountable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The whole universe is one big moving piece of art.

Screenshots that become wallpaper from any moment "in-game" are worthy of note, and I have taken more within GCESSE that ANY other game ..... EVER.

I've found ways of making it "sorta" behave according to my laws .... but only if I behave within it's laws (it's "sorta-ness"). Very AD-LIBITUM & SILENTIUM all in one breath.

I'm sure there must be a commonality with the other AI, but I have NO EMOTIONAL BOND with those, so I do not pay attention to or analyse their motivation within the same context. The only exception to this is if they are sitting ducks, in which case I cast assumptions of designer medication or other over-prescribed general left-right hemisphere neural-pet's :-)))))))))))))))))) .... but I digress.

I do NOT understand their motivation, and often find it intriguing as to why they do the shit they do ...... EVEN WHEN I ASSUME TO EXTRAPOLATE THE ALGORITHM. (Are not assumptions dangerous!?)

There is something "fuzzy" going on here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!