3000AD Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ShoHashi

Tv - Stargate Universe

Let's just hope they actually complete this one, Atlantis wasn't completed (it was supposed to have more episodes after Atlantis got to Earth...)

Either way; can't wait! :)

Let's just hope they actually complete this one, Atlantis wasn't completed (it was supposed to have more episodes after Atlantis got to Earth...)

Yeah, I was disappointed that they ended it when they did.

-Sho

So far I've not been impressed with this one, the episodes just seem to drag.

So far I've not been impressed with this one, the episodes just seem to drag.

I don't know yet. It seems to be getting a little bit better, I'll prolly keep on watching it just for entertainment sake.

-Sho

yeah, I'll see what happens this week now that the three part is mostly done. Just seems like there was too much trudging through deserts and not enough dialogue.

I'm still undecided. tbh, only Carlyle and maybe the whiz kid, keep me interested for now. The problem they have atm is that every single one of the cast - except for maybe Carlyle's character - is instantly forgettable. Heck, in the [desert] episode where two tossers went through the Stargate and never to be seen again, I didn't even remember who the heck they were.

...plus it can't be any worse than Sanctury. Or can it?

This weeks episode, "Light", was imo the best one so far. Quite moving and totally brilliant in its execution. If you missed it, catch it online at www.syfy.com/rewind

This weeks episode, "Light", was imo the best one so far. Quite moving and totally brilliant in its execution. If you missed it, catch it online at www.syfy.com/rewind

I liked it 2. Now their back where they started :/

...plus it can't be any worse than Sanctury. Or can it?

eh, the jury's still out on that :jam_on: Of course I'm just surprised that Sanctuary made it to a second season. I guess it's syfy's fetish with all things CG that keeps it going.

WOOT! Giggdy Giggdy Giggy GOO!!

wait...

I DONT HAVE SYFY!

NOOOOOOOOOOOO....!!

You can watch it on HULU.com

Either way; can't wait! :)

No, they ended Atlantis too late. The show stopped being fun after the first season. It wasn't a terrible show, but ti wasn't a good show either.

Besides, the last episode was crammed with stuff just to adhoc the ending together. And the Las Vegas episode shouldn't have been made before the finale.

Anyway.. ;) Good to see you Kalshion, long time. ;)

SGU, I'm really enjoying. I liked the focused on the characters for the first half and am looking forward to the action. Action isn't what Stargate has been about for me. I've always been more interested in the characters doing stuff outside technobabble about saving themselves/world.

I am very much interested in Colonel Evervett & the Sergeant with a temper....Ford? no he's still on the Hive ship.

So I was wondering what everyone thought of Season 2? I myself am finding it much more enjoyable than Season 1.

I like it so far too with the exception of the second episode. It was the one with the civilians against the military. Very similar to what happened on Battlestar Galactica so it really wasn't something new.

-Sho

The first episode was better than season 1. I have the others recorded but I've not had a chance to watch them.