Europa (UCCE 2.0)

Europa, regardless of the game version, is a hazardous world. Your ship will get damaged by simply being there (personel leaving the ship will die immediatly, including you). Several planets/moons are dangerous, you should observe planetsv ia tacops prior to any planetfall operation.

Europa, regardless of the game version, is a hazardous world. Your ship will get damaged by simply being there (personel leaving the ship will die immediatly, including you). Several planets/moons are dangerous, you should observe planetsv ia tacops prior to any planetfall operation.

Hmm. OK.

Frankly, I was more worried about landing on Venus or Mercury than Europa. The only obviously odd thing about Europa was that the graphic of the moon's surface did not completely cover the moon in the tacops view.

Lesson learned: always believe the claxon. Thanks!

Hmm. OK.

Frankly, I was more worried about landing on Venus or Mercury than Europa. The only obviously odd thing about Europa was that the graphic of the moon's surface did not completely cover the moon in the tacops view.

Lesson learned: always believe the claxon. Thanks!

Some of those planets have a "surface" and some don't.

yeah some of these planets are good for very brief harvesting missions,, and you can get some great resources,, but nevertheless very risky!!!!!!!!! and some planets are not worth it unless you in a big ship that can take the damage and for a brief moment

yeah some of these planets are good for very brief harvesting missions,, and you can get some great resources,, but nevertheless very risky!!!!!!!!! and some planets are not worth it unless you in a big ship that can take the damage and for a brief moment

ok i go on universal combat ce for a little while.. i be there for a hour