#1 dsmart3000AD

dsmart3000AD

Supreme Cmdr

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,854 posts
  • Interests:Keeping commanders in line!

Posted 19 January 2010 - 01:33 PM

...exactly what some folks complained about in AAW. People don't realize that if the battlefield is large (not some level box) and high velocity weapons are in play, stuff like this will happen.

Posted Image

President, 3000AD Inc.
Designer/Lead Developer
The Battlecruiser Series

"Dealing with publishers is like stepping through a minefield. In the dark.
Blindfolded. With people shooting at you. And your ex mother-in-law giving you directions"

#2 canshow

canshow

Lieutenant

• Moderators
  • PipPip
  • 516 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 07:41 PM

Hahahaha

Captain canshow
ICV-Daedulaus
Spectre Fleet
Insurgent Central Command

There are five possible operations for any army. If you can fight, fight; if you cannot fight, defend; if you cannot defend, flee; if you cannot flee, surrender; if you cannot surrender, die.

Angry

1.Windows 7 64-bit
2.Intel Core i5 cpu 650 @ 3.20 GHz
3.8GB Ram
4.Radeon HD 5570 1GB

#3 DennyMala

DennyMala

Prime Fleet XO

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,474 posts
  • Interests:Computers, Gaming, Beers, Motorbikes, Weapons and Military Tech.......

Posted 20 January 2010 - 02:46 AM

This reminds me of Ghost Recon too. First mission. First twenty meters walked..... a friend of mine complained that he did that for half a day being killed everytime..... af if it was a random occurrence. Doing the exact same thing resulted in the exact end and he complained.... my head isn't good enough for this...

Battlefield was not so large there, but you got a nice defensive post just on the other slope of the valley between the hills that was just in range to shot you and not so visible.

I admit to have been shot the very first time as I expected more of a trining mission for the first one, instead I got a warning from the devs not to take that as a FPS but as a real time, first person strategy game.

No need to say that getting prone and shooting the guy with your sniper did the job pretty easily. You wonder why the yput you in a team with a rifleman, a machine gunner and a sniper....
Cmdr DennyMala
GCV-LEVIATHAN - Prime Fleet HQ (Procon)
G6 Executive Officer (XO) - Prime Fleet

Posted Image

Official Tester. The Battlecruiser Series.

System SPEC(ops)
Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit
Intel I5-2500K 3.3G 6MB
8GB RAM DDR3 1333MHz Corsair
ASUS Nvidia GTX560 TI 2GB GDDR5

Corsair SSD HD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users