#1 Merker

Merker

Ensign

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 04 June 2011 - 02:19 PM

Hello, I got UCCE 2.0 several weeks ago, and I encountered the following bug:

I'm playing as ter/mil and patrolling around the polaris system. After several days of game time I've noticed the vesperons turn hostile to me, and I don't understand why. This is also a bug I've encountered in UC original version 2.0.0.30. That was after only 7 hours of gameplay. They appear as hostile to all ter/mil and attack on sight. I also get points for destroying them.
I suspect this is an unknown bug as I have yet to see anyone report this. I have managed to repeat the situation on different game installs, different operating systems, with cheat mode on and without cheats ever used. After a while the ves/mil always turn hostile toward ter/mil. Is this supposed to happen?

Waiting for a reply.

cheers

#2 Merker

Merker

Ensign

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 05 June 2011 - 05:33 PM

Hey, at least some reply that nobody actually noticed this bug would be nice....

#3 canshow

canshow

Lieutenant

• Moderators
  • PipPip
  • 516 posts

Posted 05 June 2011 - 10:37 PM

i haven't noticed this bug

Captain canshow
ICV-Daedulaus
Spectre Fleet
Insurgent Central Command

There are five possible operations for any army. If you can fight, fight; if you cannot fight, defend; if you cannot defend, flee; if you cannot flee, surrender; if you cannot surrender, die.

Angry

1.Windows 7 64-bit
2.Intel Core i5 cpu 650 @ 3.20 GHz
3.8GB Ram
4.Radeon HD 5570 1GB

#4 RT

RT

Ensign

• Moderators
  • Pip
  • 439 posts
  • Interests:Space games, flight sims, 3d modeling

Posted 06 June 2011 - 12:27 AM

Factions can change their status with each other
Commodore Hector Malori
ICV-DreadStar
Eversor Wing
Insurgent Central Command

Posted Image Posted Image

Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit
Intel core 2 quad Q6600 @ 2.4ghz.
4gb DDR2
Radeon HD4890 1gb .

477 kbps down (~0.48 Mbps, 58 KB/s) ↓
224 kbps up (~0.22 Mbps, 27 KB/s) ↑

#5 Merker

Merker

Ensign

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 06 June 2011 - 12:21 PM

Yes, I know that can happen, but how come it's always the vesperons that declare war on the terrans? I also noticed in one game that traders went from friendly to neutral vs ter/mil. Can this be connected to the amount of ships from one faction that get killed in another faction's region? Traders get whacked often because they linger around, and I don't bother protecting them all the time, but I haven't seen vesperons in or around polaris for a whole week....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users