3000AD Forums
Supreme Cmdr

Original Battlecruiser 3000AD cutscene

Very nice, now if someone can find all those little looping movies that played when you were docked in the stations, I loved those.

Wow! That was a cool flashback to see! Great to see some of the old gang is still around. :)

I've been away for quite a bit. Hope everyone is doing well!

I love that tune! Brings back a ton of memories!

I remember when I first bought BC3K, it was buggy as all hell, but I played that game for years, until BCM came out, and then I played that until UC came out! I remember I lost a girlfriend over that game, but I didn't care!

Best space-sim ever!

Does anyone remember to usenet Flamewars? I remember comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.space-sim and the endless debates we would have.. great times!

Derek, you can lough, but i think i've got that CD (First version of BC3000AD) and i love that intro... but when i lookin it at first time - in 1999 - i completely don't understand it : who firing? for what? who was a bad guys? whats going on actualy? :looksaround::puh: but anyway - i like this game for all life - those background in menu, animated images of spacestations different for docking GCV, shuttles, fighters, wiev from cockpit from a both seats... ehhhh ... wonderful... nostalgy... :)

Now I remember and your foto - guy with a loooong hair.. :jam_on: great time!!! :rotfl:

Very nice, now if someone can find all those little looping movies that played when you were docked in the stations, I loved those.

I probably still have them somewhere in my archives. I will make a note to go look for them.

I remember they created the usenet .space-sim forum especially to keep us all out of the .flight-sim forums.

LOL!! Yes they did. Man, it was so much fun back then