3000AD Forums
Sign in to follow this  
RichardCranium

Violations: How can I find out what I did wrong?

While playing the AAW campaign, I noticed that I've accumulated a couple of violations. It isn't obvious to me how I'd find out what I had done to get them. Is there a way to do so?

The rules are the same for all our games. If they are not in the manual, check the UCCE manual. Basically, don't blow up stuff belonging to your side and most definitely don't keep shooting at friendlies

The rules are the same for all our games. If they are not in the manual, check the UCCE manual. Basically, don't blow up stuff belonging to your side and most definitely don't keep shooting at friendlies

As far as I know, I haven't done any of those things. A SATCOM message telling me that I was just given a violation for doing X would be nice, is all.

If you just happened to command a certain Gammulan starship to fire on various Gammulan aircraft/SAM/SAD/buildings, would that trigger a violation? Or do only cases, as the US military would say, "blue on blue" actions that trigger the violation logic? (ie, Gammulans killing Gammulans is just hunky-dory)

(spoiler tags would be nice)

The system is failsafe. You only get violations for the same reasons as all the previous games. Don't do bad things to the good guys.