3000AD Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Cruis.In

My Game - Void of Darkness

Oh hey guys, still going. I've uploaded three videos which represents the progression of the game of the April period.

check here:

http://www.indiedb.com/games/void-of-darkness/videos/void-of-darkness2

you can see the other tiles for videos 1 and 2 there if you want to watch from the first video to the most recent. I've linked the most recent.

I didn't forget about you, Cruis.In....just got a little bit hectic. :)

-Sho

of course that would be great! Will you promise to leave feedback on the forums :)

I unfortunately have to work today :( and I am right in the middle of a build. If I can get to it this evening to clean it up, or at the latest tomorrow, I will send you a link by email. Sound good?

Hey Cruis.In!

Nice to see your website made it in Bluesnews! Good job.

I've finally got around to registering and will be monitoring your work! :)

-Sho

of course that would be great! Will you promise to leave feedback on the forums :)

I unfortunately have to work today :( and I am right in the middle of a build. If I can get to it this evening to clean it up, or at the latest tomorrow, I will send you a link by email. Sound good?

Mhm.

I'll leave you feedback, and take your time.

Oh hey guys thanks. Yup as I suspected. 14 hour day and typing this from my 'other job' lol.

I had an alpha tester join me recently and was fixing stuff as soon as he posted, I can't wait for you guys to try it.

Oh boy canshow don't be too hard on me :)

Hi guys, you are now** in the alpha tester group, so you should have access to a private discussion group!

New Video -

Hey guys, the campaign for VoD has gone live on Indiegogo, seeking the funds to finish the art content for the game.

You can find it here: http://igg.me/at/VoD/x/3267940

If you can support us and/or spread the word I'd be eternally grateful, thanks!

-Justin/Cruis

Hey Sho, I released the first alpha fund version to Desura for their approval. Still would love to work with an artist as part of the time. Otherwise need to pay a freelancer to complete it.

The version I released to Desura is available in the testing section on the forum.