Asset Database

Supreme Cmdr

Unless you're camping the LOD website, you probably don't know that we have now updated 99% of the asset database entries. Now you have full data on all the game's assets. A few more classes (probes, stations etc) still need to be done and that will make the dB 100% complete.

So go check it out at http://lodmmo.com

GPMG: Mode2 fires slower than Mode1, has a shorter range than Mode1, but has the same damage as Mode1.

Is selecting Mode2 an IQ test of some kind?

I really hope that you get some type of improved accuracy with a machine gun if you're prone while firing it. That's kinda chafed my *ss while playing AAW; you can't set up a Final Protective Line of fire with a machine gun in that game. (For those of you who haven't had the training, that's MG grazing fire set up across your position that should hit anyone that tries to go through it. At least until you run out of ammo.)

GPMG: Mode2 fires slower than Mode1, has a shorter range than Mode1, but has the same damage as Mode1.

I really hope that you get some type of improved accuracy with a machine gun if you're prone while firing it. That's kinda chafed my *ss while playing AAW; you can't set up a Final Protective Line of fire with a machine gun in that game. (For those of you who haven't had the training, that's MG grazing fire set up across your position that should hit anyone that tries to go through it. At least until you run out of ammo.)

Yeah, we have a lot of balancing and tweaks to do because even though most of the assets are from the IP mythos, this is a different sort of game (smaller world etc) and so we need more testing and balancing.

Guest Parilis

Mode2 for the GPMG has a quicker firing rate than Mode1. The number shows the time between shots. Mode1 fires a shot ever 60ms while Mode2 fires a shot every 30ms, so Mode2 fires twice as quickly as Mode1.

Mode2 for the GPMG has a quicker firing rate than Mode1. The number shows the time between shots. Mode1 fires a shot ever 60ms while Mode2 fires a shot every 30ms, so Mode2 fires twice as quickly as Mode1.

You left off "...and you failed the test." :rotfl: (Which I obviously did, BTW.)