3000AD Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Ben Zwycky

Trailer for my book - Nobility Among Us

Just thought I'd share the youtube trailer for the project I've been working on this last 7 years. It's not connected to anything on here, apart from the poem itself being based on one I initially posted in the fleet multiplayer section of these forums. If anyone decides it's inappropriate to post it here, then I'll take it down again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWPGxQKy4bg

Thanks, Sho, I'm pretty proud of it, I've managed to get this far with my only marketing expenses being for giving out review copies and registering the domain name (having no money for any more than that tends to focus your mind :) ). I won't know how sales have gone until April next year. There's a load of other poems and a couple of sample chapters on the site, take a look around and if you like what you see, think of some people you could recommend it to.

I actually visited the castle in this video yesterday, it was a long-term wish of mine that my awesome wife made come true for my 40th. The book is also on sale until the end of the month.

4 hours ago, Ben Zwycky said:

I actually visited the castle in this video yesterday, it was a long-term wish of mine that my awesome wife made come true for my 40th. The book is also on sale until the end of the month.

Nice, Ben!  Sounds like it was a great birthday present for you! :)

-Sho

It was indeed, I had an excellent time.

There's a new kindle countdown deal on the book (and a first one on the second poetry collection), only 99 cents this week.

https://benzwycky.com/2016/05/13/kindle-countdown-deals-on-nobility-among-us-and-heroes-and-wonders/