February 2016 Insurgent Fleet Muster

ShoHashi

I'm still here. How are you guys?

I've been busy since Dec 03 '14 with my dad having a major stroke, It has been a busy time getting his affairs straight and getting him in a nursing home. He just didn't come back like I hoped he would.

On an up note I bought a new to me 2013 Chevy Cruze back in June. It has the 1.4 L turbo with a six speed manual transmission .It will run like a scalded dog with the turbo but I have gotten out of that for the gas mileage. I have gotten up to 40 mpg for the tank but more often 36/37. Not too bad. I had my former car for 15 years so strangely this one does not feel like mine yet but I guess I will get there.

When I get time I wouldn't mind buying a new beastie {old joke} and getting into the latest version. let me know what it's like. :) 

Hi Charles!  Welcome back.

Sorry to hear about your Dad.  I know how hard that can be.  The most important part is that you were there to help him.  Spend as much time as you can with him.

Sounds like your Cruze is pretty good.  Perhaps you'll get another 15 years out of it! :)

Yeah, I think you are going to need a new beastie, that's for sure.  Especially if you want to play Line of Defense!

-Sho