Roll Call

Guest <font color=red><b>Rattler</b></

Guest <font color=red><b>Rattler</b></

With the new Site coming on line, and many new commanders registering, I am discovering that there are some new Commanders (as well as Old Ones) out there switching Loyalties. I therefore ask for a Roll Call of all Insurgents. Please drop me email at [email protected] and let me know that you intentionally crossed the line to the Insurgency, and did not make a mistake. It is essential that I receive a response from all registered Insurgents, whether I have your name already or not. We will start a new data base, and go from there.

I recommend that all GalCom Sub-Fleet Commanders do the same thing. I have heard from Orion Fleet, and He also is gaining memberships during this period.

Your Cooperation on this matter is greatly appreciated.

Cmdr Rattler, ICV Necromancer, Spectre

Aye, Rattler is on the right track!

Since this new site opened its registration system the player fleets have begun to grow.

I therefore ask all those who enlisted in the Wraith Fleet to drop me an e-mail at:

[email protected]

(No Derek, I had that name waaay before I "rediscovered" the BC website, so its not any attempt at copyright breach.)

or at : [email protected]

Please include: Commander's name and Ship's Name.

Further information on Wraith Fleet policies, procedures and other stuff will be e-mailed back.

Note: Those who enlisted in the Wraith before this new site opened dont have to do this :-).

• 2 weeks later...

Gentlemen Of the Insurgency,

I still await your "report for orders" and in-processing messages that I requested back on 12 October 98. Again, I most eagerly await your responses, and look forward to hearing from each of you that registered on the Commander's Roster as Insurgents in Spectre Fleet.

Thanks,

Rattler

snake2.gif

"Official BC3K Tester"

quote:

(No Derek, I had that name waaay before I "rediscovered" the BC website, so its not any attempt at copyright breach.)

smile.gif

btw, have you guys seen the new thread about v1.09 in the SDF forum? I don't see any posts to it, so I wasn't sure if it was showing up or not. I would think that a post like that would've caused a stir or a stampede by now. I guess not. So, I figure its a wasted effort and have ceased development of the v1.09 patch. Now, I guess we now get to wait for v2.01.

We did see it Derek... the shock has left us speechless!. *G*

I guess most people (myself included) havent posted anything about it due to whats on the other v1.09 thread.:-P.

Anyway, I think it GREAT to have that "preview" of whats to come, specially if it includes a taste of the Fleet Command option. This taste is very important, since the SDF campaign is supposed to be launched as the v2 patch/CD is released... And I mean important! Imagine your poor BC commanders being sent out to battle without having any idea of how to use the new Fleet Command *and other goodies* that come with the patch! INSANITY!.

*SHOCK* YOU STOPPED WHAAAT?????*GASP*

---Heart Attack Coming------

-------FLATLINER--------BEEEEPP------

PD: About that "quote" : I have good AI Derek, I learn stuff the third or fourth time bad things happen to me (aka copyright breaches) hehe.

[This message has been edited by Tac (edited 10-27-98).]

"So, I figure its a wasted effort and have ceased development of the v1.09 patch. Now, I guess we now get to wait for v2.01."

I hope you are just kidding DS, otherwise I will be kinda pissed off (meby more than kind of..)....! frown.gif

Just for good measure, ill go right over there and poast a message up there.. smile.gif

-LD, Spectre

[This message has been edited by LordDavid (edited 10-28-98).]