The Bad Guys!!!

As the ranking officer here, I hereby order you all to shut your pie holes and quit this pointless and demoralizing discussion. We're all GalCom. We're all dedicated, proud officers. We're all in the same boat, fighting the same tide, doing our own thing for the protection of our homelands from those that would take them away.

Prime is the workhorse of the fleet. It has it's fingers here, there and everywhere. Thats what it's good for. Thats what it does. ISS is recovering from poor numbers, but has the support of Orion in building up it's numbers again and development of sound tactical strategy. Wraith, as usual, keeps it's head down, quietly watching the world go by, stabbing at the hearts of our enemies when they least expect it.

Orion .... well, we're big, we're properly organised and we are READY which is somthing that the rest of you, despite what you may believe, are not.

We have the back door to Sol locked up good and tight from any potential Insurgent incursion. We have forward deployed Battle Groups within easy striking distance of aggressive assets that potentially pose a threat to AC security. We have Statstation Destiny on our doorstep marked for immediate capture or destruction. We have the manpower, the ships and the tactical upperhand to lay the smack down to any and all aggressors into our territory.

If you dont believe us, feel free to participate in the inter-fleet wargames sessions I plan on organising as soon as the fleet servers go online. You want to see who's the daddy around here?

Orion will show you.

Now, enough bickering. It's time to pooh pooh the Insurgent's now.

Heh, difficult to have a war of words with a race that's main contribution to conversation is "Me crush, makeum big smush with boom boom!"

Well, so far that is.

Ok Gamm butt sniffers, make me tremble.

Dont make me come over there and give you two girls a spanking. I'll give you a one up neither of you will ever forget. Now, shake hands, have a quick group hug and then you can both buy me a drink. If I see either of you gobbing in my fruit punch, you'll spend the next TOD giving Insurgent prisoners rectal examinations or learning how to eat through a tube. Your choice.

[rp]

"Commander Reiner von Schaffen! What the hell do you think your doing?!? The ISS, DO NOT... get into verbal wars with members of other galcom fleets. And your lucky your not in Intelligence Command, because I don't tollerate that kind of #$&@. DO YOU GET ME, COMMANDER?!?"

During this entire speech, Commander Keenan thought to himself, ISS IS THE BEST! YOU TELLUM Schaffen! WHOOHOO!

"Ahem, dismissed Commander."

[/rp]

LMAO, you're all fighting over each other. Aren't some of you supposed to be on patrol?

(RP)

.....Um, if you keep this up, I'll just go get myself ready for the Insurgency to take over......Or the Gams to wipe us all out.

*sigh* WTF is all this infighting for?

Sheesh. Boys and girls, please don't forget what you joined GalCom for. Unfortunately, I think a few of you have.

(/RP)

[rp]

Someone stick Pinheiro in the nearest airlock for starting all this!

quote:

I'm STILL JUST A STAFF CHIEF!!!

I'm STILL YOUR COMMANDING OFFICER - You've made your point Elio!

[/rp]

[RP]

What good does your sidearm do against my BC!!! I'll stick you in sick bay so fast that they won't have time to do the rectal exame on me! I'll make sure that you go first

And by the time they done there wont be exames left for me, cause they used all on you!!!

[/RP]

It's time for blood!!!