Vesperons = Cowards

Castor

Hmph ! After an hour spent in the Treas sector today it has suddenly gone very quiet.

The debris fields near the wormhole portal to Tau Ceti have been restocked with fresh detrius from various criminal ships and 3 Vesper Military cruisers !

The scanners have been empty now for some time. My flight crews are ready, and my Weapon operators are poised at their systems.......but perhaps that last SOS got through and warned hem off.

Those big-eared vermin are keeping away from

Centauri for now. No matter, we will remain vigilant.

Glory and victory shall be ours !

Aahh another Empirian!

I'm also an Empirian but I'm affiliated to Galcom.

Anyway, as we say... !Bulc ua eunevneib!

quote:

Making Centauri A Safer Place, but not for Vesperon scum !

I want to remind you something. Empirians don't "hate" Vesperons, like racist people hate black people, they are at war because of a difference of opinion. The Vesperons want to link Omicron Eridani to Procyon, while the Empirians don't want them to do so, but it shouldn't go much farther... unless you have something personnal. You make the Vesperons sounds like Raiders or Gammulans

As an Empirian Starforce member, the empirian equivalent to EarthCom, you duty is to protect the many Empirian planets, Centris, Cronus, Treas and Tramis, while fightning the Sla'ti raiders and freeing Nevuela and Cronus of any hostile force.

!Sneiripme sel eviv!

quote:

Commander Tone Castor, Empirian Starforce

UCV Dark Star - Megaron Class

Making Centauri A Safer Place, unless you are a Vesperon.

And what the hell is Empirian Starforce?

An unauthorized fleet?

TTFN

Indeed.

Until any clarification is given, I think it should be changed to "The Empirian Military" or "Empirian Military". Even though they may mean the same thing to some, Empirian Starforce hints at an actual organization thing, while Empirian Military gives a broader point of view.

Fleets/Organizations have to be made official by TacOps before being used in sigs. Remember that.

And BTW, it's good to see another non-human character pop up. Nice to see some brave souls heading into that uncharted region of our RP writings. Hope you keep with us and keep RPing, Castor.

quote:

Originally posted by Gallion:

quote:

Commander Tone Castor, Empirian Starforce

UCV Dark Star - Megaron Class

Making Centauri A Safer Place, unless you are a Vesperon.

And what the hell is Empirian Starforce?

An unauthorized fleet?

TTFN

RTFA!

From the appendix :

"The Empirian Starforce HQ in orbit around Cronus is the most heavily defended base in the Terran quadrant."

Get it?

Guest Fox__Trot

What you dont post for months dont play bcm *because you lost the cd* and everyone forgets that im a mandorian player? Oh well had to happen some time

quote:

Originally posted by Fox__Trot:

What you dont post for months dont play bcm *because you lost the cd* and everyone forgets that im a mandorian player? Oh well had to happen some time

Don't worry, we all know you're the "Green giant" j/k