3000AD Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Akuma Minako

Umm..Into The Fire???

What happened to "Into the Fire"? It dissappeared off the server and I can't access it.

Blades? Where's that promised post? Why can't we just do it here anymore? *sniff* It was much more fun then...I mean that way more people could participate. *grumblegrumble*

Odd...Every time I try to access it I get banned. Hey, I know I'm not present much anymomre, but stil...

Uhg... *rolls eyes* This is never going to pick up again is it? Grrr.. I can see all the forums and stuff but there's no "Into the Fire" or reasonable facimilie...

Um. I'm going to post there soon. I just got my "space legs" back. Lol. Back to BC writing and stuff for me.

If you need something to do in the meantime, I still need a picture, real life bio (optional), RP bio, and AE (role-play purposes) profile for the Orion Fleet Handbook, which I just started to re-write.

http://www.orion.i8i.co.uk/forum/topic.asp...leet+Discussion

Guest Grayfox

star trekkin across the universe...

glad im not the only DD fan here

Guess what's back? Back again?

I've written up a post to ITF (lol, first in 8 months), adding a bit of action, hoping to draw out at least some posting of some sort to it again. Maybe, just maybe, we can revive this thing. For now, I'm just hoping someone decides to post to it and not leave me hanging.

Into The Fire, on the BCC Forum.

(I was bored, and I felt like writing something. And I was playing BCM earlier this week, so I decided (spur-of-the-moment) to RP on Into The Fire. Hehe.)

[ 11-28-2002, 10:12 PM: Message edited by: Cmdr Nova ]