RP Rules/Methods

Freyar

This RP here seems very interesting. I hope to maybe enter it even if my .... descriptions are a bit on the not-so-complicated side. I was wondering what would be required to join in this as .... well myself...

Well I have found its pretty libral.. but game

oreinted, ( Cool )

I get most my story line from the happenings in my Game, as I trasverse the Known Galaxy.. But like all th BC series.. Each game has It own Feel about It ( AI )...

Most Kick Butt Advent, that I have seen in many years....

So boot the PC, Load the Game.. And let her run for 5 of 6 weeks... One will be amazed...

Go find yourself a few stations to capture, or go

ruffel some Gammulain feathers... and set back and watch it unfold before your very eyes...

-=Spiro=-

• 1 year later...

In RP, you usually have only one primary character - the one listed in your signature or Fleet DB profile. You may use any number of secondary characters. However, DeSylva listed two primary characters in his signature.

Would it be permissable for me to list three primary characters in my fleet DB profile? If so, then they would, for the most part, operate at separate points in the unofficial timeline (BC timeline (non rp) post #27). Plus, must they all use the same asset (e.g. the third character using a 70 year old ship)?

Man I posted this a long time ago... I'm surprised I didn't gtet banned for it... anyway, so apparently I'll just need to watch and see if I can get in on it.

quote:

I think it would be a good for all of us to come up with one good RP story together, instead of 2-3 seperate ones.

Shin...count me in...I'll jump in and give it a shot...when things get going. I'm a raider doing my own thing..if thats ok, but I will syncronize it with your story accordingly.

I'd sure try, I don't know how to exactly get one started, not go into too much detail. All I know is how to travel from place to place. I havn't even killed any NPCs yet.