A little record of a newbies maiden voyage (in rp)

Jacezz

First off: Hi ppl!

Well, how badly can things go for a newbie cmdr?

over the next few weeks, you'l find out

I just finished downloading BCM (since its now free), and during my download i had a look on the forums.

Anyway, Our story involves the terran battlecruiser Mk2 commanded by our very own noob - me.

Stay tuned when i post day 1 here on sunday (2 days from post).

Wish me luck.

• 3 weeks later...

If you are actually still around and active, then please fix your sig.

Also, I think I will start my own thread and show everyone a thing or two about writing.

Actually to be more accurate I have asked to collaborate with another member. Perhaps there will be a dynamic literary duo. Who knows. If nothing comes of it then I will certainly start my own thread.

Guest Shingen

Actually, I've been too busy of late to do much of anything, except work.

I had the intention of starting up another indie RP, but with my current workload, I don't have the time to ramrod one.

Prolly get around to it, as soon as winter kicks in and things slow down a bit.

If you all had some good ideas for a good RP, I prolly would be able to play along as long as I knew what was going on.

I'll think on it for awhile and get some ideas rolling. I've never really boned up on exact race and caste affiliations or politics. Time to read up on the background a little more thoroughly. I've been quiet for a long time as it takes that for me to get comfortable. Once I start to roll though, Katy bar the door!