Rogues and Revolutionaries

Tobias Panax

[OOC:]Hello everyone, I decided to add some Falkyrie flavor to the UC universe.Just ordered UCSE this week and I look forward flying and fighting with all of you.I have been a forum lurker over a year and have amused myself with BCM..until now.The Gammulan players seem to ave become inactive lately...someone must have told them that I was coming(lol).In the meantime, enjoy my little story.....[/OOC]

Prologue:

"Every Revolution was once a thought in one man's mind"

-Ralph Waldo Emerson

August 12, 3005

Falkyrie Homeworld,LV-103,Gammulan Quadrant

"Why do the Valkiies hate us, mother?" a wide-eyed Falkyrian youngling asked.

Sadness welled up in her eyes, and soaked her plumage as she searched for an answer.

Ju'iel was right.This is worse than the war.

For centuries, the Falkyries had lived a quiet existence at the edge of known space.The Peace loving counterparts to thier more agressive sister race, the Valkyrians.

The Valkyrians grew gealous of the attention that alien traders gave to the Falkyries.A peaceful Kingdom wedged between two empires.

Just when it looked like the falkyries were going to be caught in the crossfire of an Imperial war, the Gammulans and the Valkyries signed an alliance treaty.The result was "The Great Ultimatum" and the partitioning of Falkyrie territory between the Gammulans and the Valkyries.