The Unattainable is attainable at Zombo.Com

Korono Lakeela

Feel like some simple humor...and getting yourself a new Z letter?

Its pretty obnoxious....but something about the voice keeps me there for the whole loop.

www.zombo.com

I wish I had money to throw away on webspace for something like this

Anyone else have any silly and stupid weblinks?

[ 05-09-2001: Message edited by: Korono Lakeela ]

WELCOME TO ZOMBOCOM! THIS IS ZOMBOCOM! WELCOME! THIS IS ZOMBOCOM! WELCOME TO ZOMBOCOM! YOU CAN DO ANYTHING AT ZOMBOCOM, ANYTHING AT ALL. THE ONLY LIMIT IS YOURSELF! WELCOME TO ZOMBOCOM. WELCOME TO ZOMBOCOM. THIS IS ZOMBOCOM. WELCOME TO ZOMBOCOM! THIS IS ZOMBOCOM, WELCOME!...

GeTtInG cRaZy AbOuT iT! w00t! l33t!

Anyone good at elite speaking?

OMG is THAT what "elite speaking" is? If there's one thing that really drives me nuts on message boards its that! I HATE it and will kill it! I shall banish it from the Internet! Yes, that may be an impossible, unattainable wish but I've been to Zombo.com fool, so cower before our might!!! BWAH-HAHAHAHaHaHahaaaaaa...

Uh... ahem. Seriously I dislike it because it takes me forever to decode; if it ain't readable it ain't worth reading.

Out of curiosity, is there a translation on "l33t" and "w00t"?

Heh. The other thing that drives me crazy about message boards *cough*Voodoo Extreme*cough* is off-topic posts. Like starting a discussion about things one dislikes about message boards or why one hates elite speaking in the middle of something else.

quote:

Originally posted by Harlocke:

Heheh... I'm surprised you people have found Zombocom. It was created as a test project by a friend of mine at Saffire. A game company in Pleasant Grove, Utah. I will have to let Gav know that he has a small following

Ah Pleasant Grove, best place on earth

[ 05-15-2001: Message edited by: Tyrn ]

• 4 weeks later...