George Carlin and death

Supreme Cmdr

LOL!!!

The most unfair thing about life is the way it ends. I mean, life is tough. It takes up a lot of your time. What do you get at the end of it? A death. What's that, a bonus? I think the life cycle is all backwards. You should die first, get it out of the way. Then you live in an old age home. You get kicked out when you're too young, you get a gold watch, you go to work. You work forty years until you're young enough to enjoy your retirement. You do drugs, alcohol, you party, and you get ready for high school. You go to grade school, you become a kid, you play, you have no responsibilities, you become a little baby, you go back into the womb, you spend your last nine months floating... you finish off as an orgasm.

Go read Backwards, the follow up to Red Dwarf By Grant/Naylor. Some of whats described in the backwards reality is groin clenchingly nauseating. Brilliant stuff.

• 3 weeks later...

I got an MP3 of his "F&CK the Kids" routine.

"School uniforms: Baad theory.The idea that if kids wear school uniforms it helps keep order. Dont schools do enough damage making all these kids THINK ALIKE? Now they want them to LOOK ALIKE too? And its not a new idea. I once saw an old newsreel from the 1930's, but it was hard to understand what was being said because the narration was in German."

You gotta love this guy. He should have his own show on Comedy Central