The Queen And I

Supreme Cmdr

Some people keep asking why all the pics they see of me on the site, in mags, on websites etc, seem to all look the same. Well, I haven't aged much actually (the merits of living a very simple and fulfilling life).

Anyway, this weekend, in between bouts of Halo and ICO, the baby and I took some pics. I have scanned one and posted on my personal website (which Justin is re-designing for its grand debut soon). Enjoy!

quote:

Originally posted by Commander Jamont:

Yeah she is trying to say , i made this game now siddown , alright s.c. you can say now the whole the world that your daughter is the real brain behind bcm ...

Considering the amount of time she spends in my office and her new found interest in video games (and the "Baby" series of tapes e.g. Baby Einstein, Baby Mozart etc), she probably will do this one day....

...then again, I don't see how watching Johnny Bravo is going to help.

*shudder*

[ 01-14-2002: Message edited by: Supreme Cmdr ]

Guest Remo Williams

Wow! She sure has grown since you last posted a pic. Shes going to be a heart breaker when she grows up boss. I have two teenage daughters myself and the phone never stops ringing around here.

quote:

Originally posted by Remo Williams:

Wow! She sure has grown since you last posted a pic. Shes going to be a heart breaker when she grows up boss. I have two teenage daughters myself and the phone never stops ringing around here.

heh, yep. I've already started laying out the rules around here. By the time she's five, I think she would know them by heart...and forget all of them once she becomes a teen.

She is a cutey, that is for sure, and do I see some grey in that beard?

My daughters are 5 years and 17 months, and to say I am scared of what 10 years is going to bring, is an understatement.

She is going to learn programming through osmosis, just as my eldest is learning sales, and let me tell you, she manipulates me enough, get her good in sales and I'm TOAST!!!

quote:

Originally posted by Supreme Cmdr:

Considering the amount of time she spends in my office and her new found interest in video games (and the "Baby" series of tapes e.g. Baby Einstein, Baby Mozart etc), she probably will do this one day....

...then again, I don't see how watching Johnny Bravo is going to help.

*shudder*

[ 01-14-2002: Message edited by: Supreme Cmdr ]

There is nothing wrong with watching Jhonny Bravo...! (I watch to much Cartoon Network and SciFi channel anyway)

quote:

Well SC tell her to give me a call when she's 18 as I too look young for my age.

That should endear him to you, especially with your avatar of J.B.

She is a real cute kid though. Does she do anything or say anything funny yet?

Kind of like the ol' "shaddup an siddown"?

quote:

Originally posted by Supreme Cmdr:

I've got a backyard

I've got a shovel

'nuff said

[ 01-15-2002: Message edited by: Supreme Cmdr ]

Hehe I take it thats a no right?

I've got to admit, you haven't changed at all when compared to the old picture and that sickens me. I'm only in my mid-20's um I mean 19 and yet I look like I'm 30 years old. The world is so unfair to me....