3000AD Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Supreme Cmdr

Earth & Beyond Beta

Guest Remo Williams

Did you check out some of their screen shots? Hehe a little cartoonish aren't they? I'll pass on this one I think.

I like it because of that remo.. its kinda like a fresh view. I like their ship models too.. they're realistic in a sort of way. Struts, utility capsules, bulk engines.. makes the hair on my neck stand

So did I. This is probably the only time I will play it. I have a hard time paying more for a game after I all ready paid for it once. As soon as the beta is over I will end up putting it in storage

cool. so did I.

I guess BC3K players are in high demand! Wonder if I can put that in my resume...

quote:

Originally posted by LordDavid:

Well, they told me I got accepted and should receive my beta copy sometime next month.

Me too

I got on in the first round of testing. I can't comment it on it- but I am no longer testing it.

Got a copy of the beta in the mail today, quite unexpectedly.

As I have always been weak when it comes to resisting the allure of the MMOG, I may pass on it completely. ::shudders, thinking of his days in EQ::

quote:

Originally posted by Remo:

I got on in the first round of testing. I can't comment it on it- but I am no longer testing it.

Ok, you can't tell us about the game, but on a scale of 10, 10 being the best, 0 the worst, what's your score?

what's the e-mail address they sent the accpetion from?

i'm just asking cause i get so much e-mail a day i just wanna jump to see if i got it

My score, If I were talking about a certain game that I am obviously not, would be a 6. Course, I'm old school and am not impressed by flashy graphics...Just how well a game plays.

oh dangit, just when I change my ISP they begin the beta?

Does one have to confirm their e-mail to get the CD?

Guest $iLk

quote:

Does one have to confirm their e-mail to get the CD?

No they just notify they are mailing. They do request that you join their message boards after recieving CD and creating account to download the massive patches required.

Hope ya got DSL

My last email from them was received at 05/16 as per my older post. that's why I'm wondering what's happening.

Aha. i just checked their website and here's what they say in their news.

-----

And they're out the door!

Posted on: Thursday, June 27, 2002, 12:21:44 PDT

Hello all!

I'm pleased to announce that the Phase 7 CDs began shipping this morning.

Whew.

Email to each individual receiving a CD in this phase is already going out and will take several hours to complete.

Download instructions are still scheduled to be sent out on Monday. I'll have a better idea what time on Monday after the weekend.

More updates as I have them.

- Cerdith

-----

[ 06-29-2002, 11:58 AM: Message edited by: Epsilon 5 ]

A certain item arrived in my mail today, 3 guesses on what it is. (Hint: Look at the title of this thread.)

[ 07-01-2002, 10:12 PM: Message edited by: LordDavid ]