3000AD Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest $iLk

Happy Birthday to ME! (Pic inside)

Guest $iLk

With the coming of my 22nd birthday, my life has slowly but surely begun to line up back in order. (Despite the ongoing legal wrangling) Life has it's ups and downs but I'm praying that things continue to go well for me.

Enough of that... figured I'd share with all of you a birthday picture of me and my girlfriend (who has the same birthday also)

DanielBDay1.JPG

Isn't she purty?

Guest $iLk

Thanks guys! I hope she's having a good birthday... my legal crap has been postponed for another 2 months which makes me but there isn't much I can do with the screwed up system over there.

Besides that, I'm having a good day and hope all of you are as well!

Guest $iLk

Thank you echo... and I hope so as well. Everyone should know you've been in my prayers.

Happy bday, to the both of ya

Happy birthday and best wishes to both of you!!!!

A very happy birthday to you. Congrats on the girlfriend. I hope you both enjoyed this birthday, and that the next one is even better than this one.

Guest Grayfox

happy b-day silky.

glad everythings going right for you, and i hope it stays that way

Guest $iLk

Thanks Grayfox. Might have to take your quote under consideration With guns I mean

Happy belated $ilk. The only thing that comes to mind after looking at your GF is that line in Starship Troopers " Whoa Rico, you dont deserve that!" All jokes aside , hope it was a good one and I hope your blessings continue!