The funniest thing ever

Serondal

As fun as playing SC's games are, reading his posts are more fun still. Over the years I've been hard pressed to find anything more fun on the internet than reading SC's response to idiots that randomly post on these forums without thinking. I don't know if people expect support from SC when they randomly complain about things without first reading the manual or the forums for previous posts. I don't know if they're just trying to stir up trouble, but I do know how it will always end.

I do know that I've been on the pointy end of some of his biting comments and I know I deserved everything he said to me

How many of you have read a new post, and said to yourself. Oh my god, I can't wait to see how SC responds to this one. I know this is a bit strange to bring up now, but I think SC doesn't just create a Niche game for us all, he's made his own little world and shared it will us. A place that we can go and enjoy ourself, a place that he protects just as fiercly as he does his products. This is a place protected from idiots and flamers by the all might SC and his banning powers. His comments that cut straight to the bone, with no flowery words and total disregard for retaining fools as customers.

I can only say that if "Mr. Smart" as some arogant poster's have called him, can a world in UConline as perfect as the forum here at 3000Ad I think I'll be playing that game until it goes offline forever or until I die

Now, sitting here reading my post, I realize how gay I must sound. I'm just being honest, and giving my thanks to you.

I just wanted to say thanks SC, for all the great games and all the great years you've spent with us. I don't think you get enough credit for the thing that you do. You're not just a game dev, you're Derek Smart! There is no one else that comes close in my book. I started following your games back when you released BC3K free on the internet. I was just a child back then, and now I find myself with my own child. I've more or less grown up with BC3K and you guys. Again, thanks for the games and the laughs and all the good times Here is hoping to many more, and to your ultimate success. Some day gamers will be saying who the hell is Will Wright? Where's my UC online 2 ;p Btw, you should go on the Colbert Report man, I'd love to see you square off with him.