Dreaming of Eye Candy

Last night I noticed something bright in my window, so I went out to see what it was, and Lo! I saw Parias, the FAIRY Parias flying around my house mumbling something about Everquest (whatever that is hehe).

He then stopped in midair and noticed me, staring upwards, my mouth wide open and he said "Oooh you saw me, now you get a wish!"

Knowing this to be a dream, I spat out my wish:

For my wish I said "I'd like the weapon and shield graphics to be brighter in BC3020!"

And he replied: "Fool! BC3020 is already graphic hyped!"

And I said: "Yes it is, but I dont know if the weapon graphics are to be changed, so I'd like to be safe!"

The Fairy promptly barked: "The SC will have my arse nailed if I tell him that, so explain

this 'brightness'"

I immediately explained:

"I wish the lasers to be very bright so I can see the firefights from far away (and they'd look waayy cooler in TacOps), I wish the Missiles to be real bright in their exhausts, so I may see them burn towards their targets, I wish the shields to light up like hot oven coil (set on "high") when hit so the Commander can enjoy the sight of a scored shot.. I wish..."

"ENOUGH! The SC can only take that much, I will pass on this.."wish" to him, now wake up before you get into more trouble!"

And so, as things happen in dreams, I woke up with the weirdest of feelings that somehow this would end up in this forum.

Breaking the monotony, perhaps helping Parias achieve Fairy-hood (hmmm...) and now announcing the disclaimer that all that has been wished for here are just wishes who may never happen... anyway, its just a dream...and I'm not sure if I'm still asleep and dreaming that I'm typing this in the forum hehe

In good fun,

-Tac-

Damn Tac,

I would never admit to seeing the FAIRY Parias (or any fairy in my dreams). Ya might try dreaming about a nicely equipted Battlecruiser with 36DD laser turrets. I wonder if the phrase "Don't ask, Don't tell" applies to Galcom. :o

Dreaming about Fairy's huh Tac,

"LOL"

Hey SC, the first new testers meeting can you seat Tac in the corner by himself. hehe

Cmdr. Stickman

ICV Star Cutter

"Insurgents Rule the Galaxy, you other guys are just along for the ride"

Hey, have any of you never had any weird dream? :-)

*stares at the seat in the corner*

ooh.. yes.... gimme that one!

*points at chair with straps*

(heck, after so much time in the brig, you get used to them *G*)

[This message has been edited by Tac (edited 05-04-99).]

Wow. And I thought >I< was twisted.

Tac, you've got so many issues, you need a magazine rack.

Cmdr Bad Mojo

GCV Vae Victus

--------------

"Sir, there's a fairy calling himself 'Parias' hailing us."

"Uh... okay. Sure. Whatever. Lay off the sause Ensign, or I'll make you sit up front."

"RAMMING SPEED!!!!!"

Well, to many this will sound dumb and useless, but would it be to far out of line to, when they're launched, make missles more....how shall we say...photon torpedoish looking? I've always thought it would be cool if they resembled those little red (or blue quantum torpedoes since the Defiant) torpedoes that I grew up seeing blasting various enemies of the Federation. Just a thought smile.gif

------------------

Commander Parker

GCV Armistice

I wished for the missile burn after I "rediscovered" the I-WAR demo I had, for some reason, copied into my zip drive. Those missiles sure were nice to shoot, you could see their engines glow with white fiery light. Why they changed those graphics in the final I-War version, I dont know, but it sure was a bad idea :-).

They must have put it back for the American release, Independence War (Apparently I-war was an Atari game or something). 'Cause my missiles are the prettiest things that ever ripped apart a starship from stem to stern.

------------------

Commander Badgerius, GCV Diligence

Signature Eddition!! I love it!!

Hey SC, will you sign my v1.0 CD??

Safety Note: Like all good Commanders who occasionally risk joking with the SC, Badgerius is wearing a space suit, and carrying a brig key.

------------------

Commander Badgerius, GCV Diligence