New screen shots

Supreme Cmdr

SC,

Congratulations, you've got half if not more of your commanders drooling like rabit dogs!!

Not like you don't deserve that kind of adulation!!! GREAT JOB SC, and of course your team. You have done the impossible and are continuing to do so!!! Keep up the great work, and thanks, I don't deserve such a great game!!!! smile.gif

AHHHH, The things you do for me, and the other commanders too, but they don't matter!! wink.gif

------------------

CMDR Jaguar

GCV Excelsior

This is not just a game, It's a life unto itself!!

Wow sc, I mean the DEV team! That was awsome!

Now I know I shouldn't ask this but....

WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO POST SOME PII planetry shots???? I WANT TO SEE WHAT THE SURFACE LOOKS LIKE, PLEEEEAAAASSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

I don't care What STAGE it's in I just wanna look at it and imagine. Hey I get off imagining about BC3020. So what?

awsome...me+my frends are drueling for bc3020ad.......

this game makes me so exited i cant sleep at night!!!

ps.there sould be some more shots of the decks.....and everything else YOU DA MAN SC!!!!!

I must say the new ship designs look absolutely amazing. Especially the Battlecrusiers MK1 and MK2 class. They look so sleek and elegant and I can imagine them now soaring through the vacuum of space whose grace and beauty are unmatched.

I noticed how you all have tried to show the evolution of ship design with MK series, this is especially evident with the MK1 to the MK2 (shorter nose span the appearance of the two dorsal fins and the hyper-space cells pushed out from the ship hull). Then with the MK2 to the Starion (MK3) these same features are highlighted even more with this design. But I have the feeling that many Commanders will turn down a many a promotions in order to stay aboard their MK1 and MK2 battlecrusiers. smile.gif

Karl Wolf

ECV Hammer of God

Epsilon Battle Group (Wolf Pack)

15th EarthCom Planetary Force

I don't know Derek the MK2 is a mean looking ship. smile.gif

And since you are to blame Jason, good job, the MK1 and MK2 look excellent. They almost make the Starion look out of date. smile.gif

Karl Wolf

[This message has been edited by Karl Wolf (edited 09-09-99).]

Hey, those new screenshots looks nice!

I especially like the Ground Combat Vehical. PLEASE tell me we can drive those in BC3020. Imagine driveing those around in one of those cities. Midtown maddenss 3020 anyone?

"It's just the hate that's been provided by ya'll. A dog is a dog, full LINE."

DMX

"I ain't mad at ya"

Mackvelie

[This message has been edited by SpacePhish (edited 09-10-99).]

SC, the bridge is beautiful, also, the SAM's and SAL's are amazing. i completely agree with all the above comments by my comrades. i've already made plans to quit my job when 3020 is released. my new career will be fulltime Cmdr. on my ship smile.gif but right now, what i'm waitng on is the wish list for 3030. i think in it should be a multiplayer option where a dozen or so players could man a position on the bridge of one battle cruiser, and the same with the other ships. the players aboard the ship could elect a Cmdr., and said Cmdr. would would choose which players would man which posts. then Cmdr. and his crew would explore and fight whatever battles the Cmdr. deemed necessary, or they could just be diplomatic and try to peacefully keep other ships (of different castes and races, also with an elected Cmdr. and live crew) at peace. this way a Cmdr. could sit at his command chair and give orders to his live crew at THEIR stations. also, the Cmdr's of several ships could elect a fleet Cmdr, and then you have 15 or so ships all fully manned going against another fleet. this is just a silly idea of mine. an yes SC i know this prolly isn't the place to mention this but i had to. i think this i a very good idea that i'd love to see in 3030AD. if anyone thinks the same as i do. let me know. we might convince SC to add it.

Quit you day job??

Sure I do it, if Galcom will pay me the salary of the commander per day. Hell, I sit in front of the computer all day. Maybe I'll move to Jamaica with my girl.

Yep yep yours truly's actually dating somebody smile.gif"><P>DMX

love is beautiful dude. but me myself, i'm a peaceful man, i'm a very big star trek the next generation fan , and i think i'd run my ship with it's live, multiplayer crew, (if i'm ever elected to be Cmdr. by my comrades), much like the famed Capt. Picard. only engaging in battles when all other options have been exhausted. and THEN giving all opposing ships in the area complete h*ll. just as Capt. Picard would. but if i had to be a member of the crew i would want the SC to add a position on the roster as head of the marines security. chief marine would be my choice. all of this is just a pipe dream, i am aware of that. the combet officer would recieve orders from the cmdr. and then relay them to me. and i would in turn, direct my marines. i would lead my marines in battle against intruders, all the while the world outside the ship still goes on. while i'm battling intruders, my cmdr could be leading the ship in battle against several opposing ships. SC the more i think of this the more i fall in love with it. a battlecrusier with fully funtional stations run by us. career military. just think, a cmdr would really have to make very thoughtful decisions with his crew, he could meet with the head officers in his ready room and get their actual opinions on the events at hand. and if he cost his crew there lives. then his reputation in our little online world here would really be shaken. he'd care even more about his crew if it were actually us. don't let me down SC. you haven't so far. give this idea a passing thought dude. the style of game you produce is much more bold than the others. this would add to that. and i know this reply would be better off in general discussion so i'll put any other thoughts in there. i love this pipe, its giving me some vivid dreams.

[This message has been edited by Commander Deener (edited 09-11-99).]

I've been thinking about that idea. I would love to have multiplayer with the ability to play different officers on the same ship. I'm not asking for it even in 5000AD, because it would end up being limited to people in the same room, and so not be worth the effort for our beloved Addiction Development Team. But if it existed, then I would rent a nearby internet cafe to play with my friends. The only problem I could see was that the Commander wouldn't have a station. He would listen to reports from the officers that did and make decisions(just like reality). So we'd need a 36inch Flatscreen monitor on the wall displaying the front view. I'm just dreaming out loud, but Man that would be fun.

------------------

Commander Badgerius, GCV Diligence