New BC3020AD Ship Shots

Supreme Cmdr

Guest Icebreaker

Wow! Are we going to see the cloud formations shown in the backdrop? Incredible atmosphere!

(ie. Are these artists drawings or screenshots?).

Fantastic SC, I love'em! But I have one question: What are these bad boys gonna look like when they explode? Can we expect some awesome effects when they go "BOOM"?

Oh just thought of another one. In 3030, you said that all ships/planets/stations etc. are going to exist in real time in the 3000ad engine. If a starstation/bc blows up, and it blows in say, two pieces, wouldn't it be cool to be able to take a team and go check out the destroyed ship? Sorry, just me ramblin. Later yo.

Rip

Good grief, this is gonna be awsome when it comes out. great job SC and crew.

------------------

Cmdr. Antilles

ICV-Eclipse

"Learning is not compulsory... neither is survival."

All objects are designed with breakable components. So if a ship or station blows, it will come apart in chunks. And the PAD will also allow you to slice through them, rather than what it does now. Also, with location based damage as well as target acquision, you can take out guns, turrets, missile launchers, etc, independently.

Aw'Right Tac! Back on the 'Meds, you're starting to get psychotic again. Bodies in the debris, indeed! biggrin.gif

BTW, Great pics Boss. Compliments all around to you and the DEV Crew AGAIN!

------------------

Rattler, Spectre, Insurgent One

Official BC3K Tester

[email protected]

ICQ 12894104

"A dog, is a dog, is a dog, unless he's facing you. Then he becomes MR. DOG!"

Haitian Farmer.....1982

Bodies in the debris has been done. WC-IV. It was cool then, though.

SC, a long time ago, I sat down and thought up what I thought would be the perfect game. I always wondered if I would be able to write it. Now it looks like I don't have to, you guys are doing it for me.

I wonder how much a fully loaded battlecruiser will go for on E-bay? wink.gif

[This message has been edited by Badgerius (edited 10-06-1999).]

SC-You and your gang have created one heck of a game. With all the different choices we will have to make on which mode that we will be playing in, there won't be much time for us to do much else. With all those spacestations,ships and whatevers braking up with shockwaves and pieces all over the place, it will be better than the Fourth of July. "The Horror, the Horror, the Horror..."

of all that destruction. It will be grand.

Thanks again for all your hard work. It will be very hard to wait for this Universe to hit the shelf. See you out there...LOL smile.gif"><P>------------------

Cmdr. Maxamillian (MAX)

GCV-Dreadnaught

ICQ#48334198

GALCOMPRIME

Shipsmotto: "Retreat? Hell!"

• 2 weeks later...

looking good, hehe I always wondered what thoes eyepieces were, now I know.

------------------

Cmdr. Antilles

ICV-Eclipse

"Learning is not compulsory... neither is survival."

Sweet jesus I want BCM. They all look amazing. I can't imagine what it looks like in realtime *spooge* Will there be enhanced weaponry including continuous beam weapons and variations with new FX and stuff? smile.gif

I think I just had an orgasm.

------------------

CMDR Kurt Meyer

GALCOM Prime

GCV-Avernus

The pieces are really starting to fall into place. The new models look absolutely awesome. smile.gif

Btw when you put the MK3 and interceptor up against the new ship models thatÔÇÖs been coming

out they kinda make them look dated. Could it be time for a retrofitted MK3a? That would be

something, having a ship retrofitted before it even has had it's first flight. smile.gif

Again the modelers are doing a helluva job. smile.gif

Karl Wolf

EarthCom

Jason is going to be re-texturing the MK3 at some point. You fly the MK1 in Millennium anyway.

I added 3 more shots showing the spacious cargo bay area. Nice sniping spots.

[This message has been edited by Supreme Cmdr (edited 10-18-1999).]

The new shots look great SC. The commander outfitted with all those weapons looks like he can take on a Stormcarrier all by his lonesome. smile.gif I can't wait to see how badass the marines are going to look. smile.gif

Rm, what exactly do you know about modeling? Nothing? Ok, feel comfortable knowing that we know what we're doing and that everything is scaled properly, ok? Good. And if you don't understand how cameras work, ask someone who does (but not in this thread!).

[This message has been edited by Supreme Cmdr (edited 10-19-1999).]