New America - Insurgent base

Supreme Cmdr

So should I assume that in the full game the ACM missions only apply if you play the role as a Galcom Commander? Or will there be tweaks to the missions depending on what caste you play? (You had mentioned in another thread info about getting different types of ships and gameplay depending on if you start as a Galcom officer, an Insurgent, a trader or a raider).

WOW! Our new base looks awesome!!!

Hmmm with dynamic cloaking that should give the Galcommies fits!

Thanks Derek!

------------------

Cmdr. Andergum

ICV Gummy 1

Spectre,

Chief Security Officer

Official tester of BC3K the series...

Long live the Insurgency!

ICQ # 215323

Oh dear, that thing looks awfully big. I think I'm going to have to reasign the TBG to duties other that station assault.

Either that or get the R&D guys to build that damned Tembler bomb. wink.gif

Wheres Dr.Soron when you need him?

------------------

F.C KARL 'BLADES' SAVAGE

ORION FLEET

TSUNAMI BATTLE GROUP

GCV - TSUNAMI Ôäó

www.orion-hq.fsnet.co.uk

'For Queen and country'

Ok this is too much. New America looks awesome and with those capabilites who would be foolish enough to try and take it, without the full support of their entire fleet, then some.

The insurgents and galcom are getting some really nice toys in order to terrorize the universe with, lets not forget about the organization everyone loooooves to hate, EarthCom. Hope you decide to throw us a bone or two in future releases of BC. smile.gif

Yet, I'm going to throughly enjoy taking that base apart piece by piece, then strapping the newly appointed insurgent commander to the reactor core and send him and his reactor to whatever gods they hold dear. smile.gif

------------------

Karl Wolf

ECV Hammer of God

Epsilon Battle Group (Wolf Pack)

15th EarthCom Planetary Force

"When it comes down to it, Earth is first and everyone else can go to Hell!"

[This message has been edited by Karl Wolf (edited 02-16-2000).]

Guest Ron Wallin

Hey, boss, will it be flying through space at incredible speeds? Will there be chicks on board wearing '60's style clothing (mini-skirts and low cut blouses, yeah, baby)? Will the base personell meet with strange new races every week?

Shouldn't the N.A. be renamed: Space 1999!!!

hehe, just joking, that's one SWEET rock smile.gif

------------------

Cmdr. Akira

ICV Nevermore

Spectre, Command Staff

Base Commander, The Dojo

Official Tester

Battlecruiser Series

Looks awsome SC. I take it you have destroyed the base, based on that I find that the little MALFUNCTUION on the screen quite hilarrious given the entire base is blowing up underneath you. smile.gif

------------------

Cmdr. Antilles

ICV-Eclipse

"Learning is not compulsory... neither is survival."

Actually no. My reactor shutoff. The base isn't firing back because it is using the AI of a regular comet (for testing purposes), so, I was free to fly around without being acquired. As you can tell from the screwed up fonts, I was just doing some prototyping and wanted to share the shots. It is the first time this model (Jason's final version) has made it into this new BCM kernel build.

It is fantastic I see That I have my work cut out for me to find and pinpoint the location. My oh my, guess what one of the stealth probes found behind the shroud of Healey,s Comet. Now that I have placed a spy drone on it I can keep tabs on it until March or April, when our forces will be able to take it. Enjoy your brief celebration Rattler,hehe smile.gif">.<P>------------------

Cmdr. Maxamillian (MAX)

GCV-Dreadnaught

GALCOMHQ

Prime Fleet

ICQ#48334198

Shipsmotto: "Retreat? Hell!"

[This message has been edited by Maxamillian (edited 02-19-2000).]

Just wait! wink.gif Rattler's cooking something up! Remember that dish best served COLD? It'll be waiting on you at New America! I promise! biggrin.gif

------------------

Rattler, Spectre, Insurgent One

Official BC3K Tester

[email protected]

ICQ 12894104

"Old Age and Treachery will ALWAYS win out over Youth and Exuberance!"

Rattler-It is a beautiful Starbase it would be a shame to blow it up. I guess I'll just take it over and use it against the Rebels. wink.gif"><P>------------------

Cmdr. Maxamillian (MAX)

GCV-Dreadnaught

GALCOM

Prime Fleet

ICQ#48334198

As the Chief Enginner of New America, I say NO-BODY is going to BLOW UP MY BABY!! Yo heard me galcommies!! She's my baby, you better stay the hell away!!! Why don't ya'll go play with the gams? Last-time I heard they wipe ya'll arse! Now, go on and play childrens, New American is my baby, my only..not yours..mine!!!

smile.gif

*help, I'm getting deeper and deeper into this insane cult...help!!*

Gee, thanks for wasting my time! No really I like it, it's nice. The explosion is cool too. Overall I give it thumb up! I'm, willing to forgive on the comment you made regarding my baby. It's okay, just don't it again. smile.gif See, we insugent are civilized. But better on or get crushed like a bug. It's your choice. Like it or not we are going to rule. Go now children...go play with momie.

SpacePhish-I won't hurt New America, I'll take it over. I know that rather than seeing it blown up you will quietly turn it over to us. It would really be a shame if we put a dent in it. wink.gif"><P>------------------

Cmdr. Maxamillian (MAX)

GCV-Dreadnaught

GALCOM

Prime Fleet

ICQ#48334198

Yep, take it outside and settle it like Men on the RP Forum. Getting WAY off topic here, even if we are talking about NA!

------------------

Rattler, Spectre, Insurgent One

Official BC3K Tester

[email protected]

ICQ 12894104

"Long Live The Insurgency, Long Live Mother Earth, And Long Live Battlecruiser Developers and Fans!"

Derek, just for curiosity sake, how many personnel are stationed on New America?

------------------

Cmdr ShoHashi

Spectre Fleet

Chief Security Officer, Pre-Commissioning Crew, StarStation New Frontier

ICV Aries

ICQ 484321