Battecruiser Millennium Theme Song

Supreme Cmdr

The music sounds great, the guitar sequences are marvelous. But where exactly does this music fit in? Is it playing in the background during our game? Or is it the intro-sequence in the beginning? Keep those tracks commin'! smile.gif

It's good music, so don't get me wrong. It's a bit beat-less for my taste. Still I guess it'd make a good intro. Just my worth-less 2 cent. So whomever made it don't take it offensively. Looking forward to other tracks!

Personally, "Uncle Rattler" has always enjoyed a good lead guitar! I don't care where you put it Boss, as long as the whole thing's on that CD! wink.gif

------------------

Rattler, Spectre, Insurgent One

Official BC3K Tester

[email protected]

ICQ 12894104

"Long Live The Insurgency, Long Live Mother Earth, And Long Live Battlecruiser Developers and Fans!"

Guest aramike01

Superb, stellar, outstanding, kick-ass, compelling... you pick a great sound guy, SC!

------------------

Commander Michael Kristophers

Spectre Fleet

ICV-Intrepid

Chief Security Officer

New America

Spectre Recruitment Officer

Ryan and Markus (aka Raven), after several months of me bitching, came up with that version I signed off on. I like it and it is for the intro sequence.

For the in-game, I have 10 others (also from Raven) and another from a guy called Nick Milo. All 12 songs will be on a future CD-ROM for sale. Haven't decided yet.