New BCM screen shots

Supreme Cmdr

Hiya Epsilon5! In answer to your question posed to the SC, here is what he means when he told you to read the VCF again. This little section here...

quote:

Some weapons still need slight offset adjustments in some poses

Explains it well enough?

Yay I noticed it first thing in the morning here 10.30 GMT

Nice pics makes me wanna play the game now but then again no.....I'm a bit too quesy now after a healthy night out in the pub..

ENGLAND-5 - GERMANY-1

BCM - looking good

Fendi - won 250quid on the slot machines

Life can't get any better than that!!!

quote:

Originally posted by Fendi:

ENGLAND-5 - GERMANY-1

BCM - looking good

Hehe, too right.

Oh, the pics, sorry. Looking good SC, looking good. Do you think there will a divorce settlement patch in the near future, I might need it.

Otherwise I would seriously think about adding something into the EULA about not being held responsible for domestic disputes attributed to said software.

The last time I needed that divorce settlement patch was for Operation Flashpoint ( which was avoided by me breaking the cd rom in front of my wife). And that was only 1 week of continous playing!! Imagine BCM (especially when multiplayer comes out), I guess she can have the car and the house in Scotland

Man, that was a tough call.

What happens when you get BCM, will you be needing somewhere to stay? I could earn a packet setting up a shelter for homeless BCM addicts:

The Derek Smart Clinic

(please bring your own PC)

We cater for the homeless, helpless and needy pariahs of the PC gaming community. Our place is your Battlecruiser, our windows your Bridgeviewer to the world.

The difference is we won't be weaning you off BCM, but exposing you to ever-increasing doses of the stuff.

lol Paddy now I think of it a shelter will be fine for me. As long as there's no Assassins there sent by my wife.

BTW Did you order from BMT Micro? I made a mistake with my order (wrong expiry date because of my scroll on the mouse). I have sent them 2 e-mails but I didn't get an answer.

Do I

a) Re order

B) just wait...everything is gonna be okay

I fired off email to BMT Micro and got this back from the head honcho. I hope this answers your question :

Note that the replacement CD he's talking about, is related to Beta CDs (someone reported not getting a replacement, for a bad CD), nothing to do with your pre-order.

quote:

Hi,

Hmm... Well, I know we answer all the messages, although due to email volume there might be a few hours or even a day before someone gets back to them. We do send out replacement CD's as necessary so I dunno what that could be besides the mail taking longer than someone might think.

Fendi's post is dated today (Tuesday) so I'm guessing we're still working throught the Labor day messages and since it's a preorder, the credit card has not been processed so we haven't discovered

a bad expiration date yet. I'll forward it over and make sure it doesn't get dropped.

FWIW, just tell folks to email [email protected] and someone will get back with them asap. Or, they can always call at 800-414-4268 or 910-792-9100. I think it says this on the order page

after they process an order.

Thanks,

[ 09-04-2001: Message edited by: Supreme Cmdr ]

Cmdr: Who the hell dropped a cat IV grenade on the base grounds?

Marine #3 : uhm

Marine #6 : It was 'im!!! ..pointing at marine #3

Marine #3 : I didn't know what that button thing was...usually, its a ring, and...

Marine #6: Its a f*cking pin, you dumbass!!!! Now look what you've gone an' done. Thats supposed to blind the enemy, yer git, not us!!!

Cmdr : Thats it, you're all washing windows for a week!! As for you #3, c'mere!!!!

image1

image2

image3

image4

WOW, the 1st, 3rd and 4th pics are the best. The first one looks cool because it looks like the whole world is just coming appart and this guy is just a bad @ss. The 3rd and 4th just look good.