Indie music

My favorite indie music inspired by some indies and some not but great to listen to.

Rage Against the Machine (my all-time favorite indie band)

Cake(heh, some funny tunes)

Disturbed (kick-ass metal)

Korn (good metal band)

and plenty of others to numerous too list. Great to listen too in times of stress, break-ups, and when your always depressed as I am.

Hmmm... Indie Music? Well, I was sorta thinking, and came up with this. They seem to fit Indies (sort of), by style, but they're just so damn good to listen to, so I listed them....

-Blink-182

Their Newest #1 Single, The Rock Show, in particular rules when your out in an Interceptor, attacking anyone you see... Also, it's just a cool, fast song, and fits indies.

-Limp Bizkit

This is my fave band, and they are real Indies, when it comes to their music. The mix of metal/rap and lots of other styles seems to really match my idea of an Indie.

More to come soon.......

• 1 year later...

quote:

Originally posted by Cmdr Nova:

[
-Limp Bizkit

This is my fave band, and they are real Indies, when it comes to their music. The mix of metal/rap and lots of other styles seems to really match my idea of an Indie.

That gave me the Idea That Limp Bizkit Should make a Battlecruser Vehice Version of rollen LOL.

other than that for my playlist I have HATEBREED, PRIMER 55, DISTURBED, SLAYER, LIMP BIZKIT and oddley enought the Instumental Version of Eminem: LOOSE YOURSELF. You know just good old fasioned KILLING MUSIC. I want to find an MP3 Version on the wheels on the bus" that will help my mind get into the right mood.

WOAH. 2 years ago. Lol....

Hm. Not so much into Blink anymore. But the new Limp single sounds pretty cool.

-Linkin Park

Nobody's Listening, Numb, and Hit The Floor have some very indie themes to the lyrics.

-Evanescence

I said back in December/January at one point that they'd be the next best thing coming into the multi-genre + rock mix. Not as "bad assed" as the others, but a very nice flavor of dark sounding music with some pretty deep lyrics. Tourniquet has a nice theme element to it.

-BigWig

A popular band up in New Jersey, where my cousin lives. Barely ANYONE anywhere else has really heard of them. A really really indie rock group, with some tracks like punk, some tracks like bad-ass true metal, and others like pure rock.

The original Japanese Outlaw Star theme also kicks some major ass.

If anything, try Evanescence and BigWig.

Evanescence's already gotten to the point where I don't have to hype them up and spread the word. It's already being played on MTV and all the major local radio stations. So my mission with them's ended. Halfway through April, I declared victory to everyone that didn't think they'd make it huge.

Just thought I would stop in to add that i just got High Way To Hell off Kazza and added it to my song Playlist Cause I WOULNT TAKE ANY OTHER ROAD AND I AINT GOEN ANYWHERE ELSE. EVALITY IS A WAY OF LIFE NOT A RESULT OF BRAIN DAMAGE!