Vesperions!!!!!! Recrument drive!!!!!

Baloogan

quote:

Let it be known. I HATE Vesperons.

Ahh, so that's what those political screws-ups are that SC attributed to Galcom.

But Badgerius, weren't RP stories in essence un-official. I believe the SC condoned those discussions but it should not be considered fact just for the sake of it being written. Or am I wrong?

I think the rule was: "If the universe is essentially the same after as before, it's ok"

I'm not sure if it "officially" happened, but if it did, it is classified as an "Incident." For the sake of GALCOM, I believe this incident is more or less swept under the rug, officially.

Officially, I work well with my Vesperon allies. Unofficially, I don't trust them; they killed a lot of my crew, and put the Diligence in a body shop for 8 months.

Unofficially, GALCOM bought Velari station to keep an eye on them.

Plus, I believe that they are allowing an Insurgence presence within their system.

(Unnoffishal)

Hell... what if we support the insugents... better than some damn galcommies trying to tell us how to live... ... ...

(/Unnoffishal)

When questioned by the galstapo (Galcom secreat police):

Huh... i didn't say anything...

[ 11-13-2001: Message edited by: Baloogan ]

To start, see what Chavik said. Remember what the SC said a while ago about misspelled topic names? You're lucky this hasn't been deleted.

Yes, I too, think that the Syrions or Droidians get the most obscure race award. They're mysterious, and are a bunch of sentient cyborg/robots, whose intent is unknown. And they're probably the ones who laid down the wormholes and fluxfields you see around. They've gotta win, hands down.

Finally, Templar better be your alter-ego's first name, and not rank. (see your sig)

How about Galaxians, aren't they mysterious or what? (you scripters know what I mean )

quote:

Originally posted by Cmdr Nova:

To start, see what Chavik said. Remember what the SC said a while ago about misspelled topic names? You're lucky this hasn't been deleted.

Yes, I too, think that the Syrions or Droidians get the most obscure race award. They're mysterious, and are a bunch of sentient cyborg/robots, whose intent is unknown. And they're probably the ones who laid down the wormholes and fluxfields you see around. They've gotta win, hands down.

Finally,
Templar
better be your alter-ego's first name, and not rank. (see your sig)

[ 11-15-2001: Message edited by: Papi ]