Check One, Two, Three

Bandus

Hey Bandus,

I haven't been around here long enough to remember you but I thought I'd respond anyway.

Looking at your Sys Info, I'd say that maybe you need to update some drivers. Also, It seems that some people are having conflicts with their SB live sound cards and the VIA chipsets. You might want to notch down your graphics acceleration and your sound acceleration in DXDIAG,....that's all I can say since you didn't really give us any Idea exactly what problems you're having.

Oh yeah...also make sure you're running the current version.....You probably are, just thought I'd add that.

Good luck

[ 03-19-2002, 16:52: Message edited by: Stormshadow ]

Heh. Whats up Tac? You and I gotta chat some time and catch up. Find out how many ranks I'm going down for being AWOL for so long, ya know?

If you want to attempt to help me solve my problems with BCM check out the General Tech Problems, page 16. It's great. Basically though, BCM locks anywhere from 30 seconds to 10 minutes after I restore a game. I think it's drivers too but I can't find updated drivers anywhere. The drivers I have I got off the NVIDIA and Creative websites. I plan on upgrading to Win XP in the next few days and I'm fairly confident it'll solve my problems.