The shadows part

Bandus

:peeks his head out from a shadow: Hi. I'm still lurking beleive it or not. I got fed up with trying to make BCM work awhile back because I couldn't get it to run stably for whatever reason. Recently I formatted my HDD and brought my computer back from scratch and updated the drivers one by one and such and got BCM to work right. So now that I'm back, I just wanted to say hello.

quote:

Originally posted by Bandus:

I sent him a private message a week and a half ago and still haven't gotten a reply. Scary. Anyway, I'm going to fire a roll call up and see what we have.

I haven't see TAC on the boards(here or HQ) for a long time. Ok So whos next in the chain then?

Well, as far as I can see, and from who has reported they are still around IC'ly...I am the highest ranking Wraith Fleet person around at the moment. I forget who was Tac's second in command honestly. I don't know if there is some kind of procedure for taking control of the fleet or not, I'll have to get into contact with the SC I guess.

Cmdr Tyrn Marcel was Tac's XO and also Wing Leader of Wraith SOG of which I am In.....But Cmdr Marcel has regrettably retired and his ship has been decommisioned....

I know we don't have to worry about this until later, But we should try to keep some kind of Command and Control in the Fleet.

I brought this up several months ago and got little response.......

[ 12-24-2002, 06:42 PM: Message edited by: Stormshadow ]

Im not out yet gang. Good to see most of ya still here.

Long story short, these past few month ive been out working, my mother was diagnosed with cancer, we had a fit with the doctors in the hospital as they were blatanly incompetent (thats the long part), so mom flew back to our country where the doctors removed the tumor which thankfully seemed to be benign, she returned early this month after recovering from surgery. So far so good, no chemo needed and aside from the florida cold (lol) ,she's feeling great.

Changed ISP (somehow the wraith HQ site is STILL up, even though im not paying for it.. LOL! Ill upload it to my new server if they ever take it down heehee)...

So kindly update yer info, my new e-mail is [email protected]

Hope ye all had a good x-mas !

• 1 month later...