Fleet training

J.Smith

I would like to begin our monthly training begining the firt sunday of april. I am on the east coast of the US and would like the time to be around 10 to 11 pm est If anyone cannot make it let me know.

We will be testing some of the new tactics from the upcoming manual. As well as getting some formation practice in. Blue team will act as the enemy this time on the third it will be red, I will get back to you with the fleet makeups

Each fleet will consist of only one carrier and the rest cruisers, it is up to the fleet members to decide who has the carrier,IE control of the fleet.this is to build a base for tactics so you do not rely on the manuals tactics alone. Although helpful, they can be defeated by good opponents and or an over eager commander who forgets that his job is the mission not to kill as many enemy ships as he can.

• 2 weeks later...

You know, something else to note. ISS has had it's struggles with membership the way Wraith now is. Ben Z., Jamont, and I spent quite a bit of time getting our fleet documentation, website, and everything else up to speed before the fleet started looking really good. We struggled through last year just getting two people to be present in our matches, and eventually we started picking up recruits.

You guys have one of the coolest fleet concepts in the whole darn game: special ops. Get someone to rebuild your website, work on your fleet documents (I'm currently writing a charter, and have written fleet history, training documents, character profiles, etc., go check out iss.galcom.net). Get your "pitch" together, and you'll have people flocking to the join a fleet of snake-eaters that "own the night."

Well, I've just come upon some free time at work (if there really is such a concept) so I shall begin fleshing out the Fleet history up to 3030. I've had a service record for Somerset for some time, but I'll have to make some changes to reflect new material. Smith, any ideas you have on this would be welcome.

Sorry my work shift just changed to nights, so cooridination will be difficult. How ever I think I have some ideas and will begin working on them. Including a new fleet charter. With your permission

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...

OK, all Wraith members will now be training with ISS, so please post your general availability times here (preferably in times GMT for clarity, look here to convert your local time to GMT.)

Once your general availability times are known, we can arrange for someone to meet up with you for a session at a specific time.

Thank you,

Commander Case checking in.

Available later most evenings (3:00AM GMT).

Mon-Wed are 'better' days, can also possibly make some times during the weekends.

Hard to say on the weekends, especially for the next few.

I guess for now, let's say I am unavailable on weekends for the most part until further notice.

If I had some notice, I could make Sunday evenings free over the next couple weeks (>3:00AM GMT).

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all. For times Im available, not consistently because i have busy schedule but approx. 6-9 PM Central Time Zone. (USA)

In the GMT thing (I might have done this wrong) 4:22:20 p.m. to 04:23:30 pm.

you forgot to select the 'use the following date/time' button, so it just told you the current time GMT twice (hence the two times only being 70 seconds apart )

6-9pm Central time is 11pm-2am GMT.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I am planning on being online on Monday, Thursday at 7-10am (Pacific time) or I can maybe find some other times. and maybe on Tuesday, Wednsday, and Friday from 2:30-5pm. I have a busy schedual because of work. Send me a PM if you can train me. Also on Mon. June 26 I will be on at 9-11 am for online training if someone can help. Send a PM if you can.

those times are just outside my reliable availability times (7-9pm GMT (12-2pm pacific daylight time). Occasionally I'm available outside those times, but I can't say for sure beforehand (it just depends on the situation that day. Mondays from 3-4.30pm GMT (8-9.30am Pacific Daylight time) is another possibility, but maybe not this coming Monday.