Favorite Fighter

IceCold

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Wow... been flying the lights for a little while now and the Lightstar and Zodiac have to be my new ships of choice. They may not be as fast or armored as the supers, but nothing beats those superfast hyper times. The Starmonk has even better stats... but it's just too ugly for my tastes... after all when MP comes out I can't be flying fighters that I'd be embarassed to be seen in

I find the Raven quite easy to kill... no more difficult than any other fighter. Granted I find most cap ships to be the easiest of all to kill, except for the heavy cruisers with 8-12 turrets, but even those are easier than fighters.

Guest MIKE113

Garid only has 4 turrets but with LinearIV hull upgrade 12500 hull. I have never been seriously worried about fighters, but also never seriously challenged by them. MP may change that!

I like to Micromanage so I have not had much fighter flying experience.

[ 10-03-2002, 12:53 AM: Message edited by: MIKE113 ]

quote:

Originally posted by Litvyak:

after all when MP comes out I can't be flying fighters that I'd be embarassed to be seen in

LMAO!!! Don't worry, Jason is overhauling ALL the crafts, that includes fighters too. In fact, the Starmonk is one of those with completely new redesign I think.