A NEW FRENCH SITE HAS OPEN !!!

Guest jascatar

jascatar,

Make sure you post the pre-requisite copyright info you see posted on other user BC sites!

I wonder if a one-to-one translation makes sense here. Area 51 (for example) is for the Beta testing program, and there will hardly ever be any discussion outside this Board. That would be a serious breach of the NDA.

Best regards

Guest jascatar

yes.

But it's only a preview

It make sens only when officially opened and link on web site puted

I am waiting for the last orders from the Supreme Commander (he has me written that he have no time to spend to me .)

Guest jascatar

If this forum doen't have agreement from Galcom Supreme Commander and if it has not a good frenquentation, then this account will self-destruct in 30 days !! That is !

Si ce forum n'est pas approuv├® par le commandant Galcom Supr├¬me, et si la fr├®quentation n'est pas ├á la hauteur, alors ce compte s'auto-d├®truira dans 30 jours. Il en est ainsi !

If you French speaking ladies don't make him stop (a) spamming me with PMs (I've now had to add him to my ignore list (B) creating multiple threads (I've just deleted two), I'm going to ban him - in English and have someone translate it for him.

• 2 weeks later...

quote:

Originally posted by Supreme Cmdr:

If you French speaking ladies don't make him stop (a) spamming me with PMs (I've now had to add him to my ignore list (
B)
creating multiple threads (I've just deleted two), I'm going to ban him - in English and have someone translate it for him.

Gotcha covered, SC

Sacre Bleau, Jas! Le Commandant Suprême dit; "à moins que vous cessiez de lui envoyer des lettres, il vous interdira des forum de BattleCruiser"! Maintenant, de nouveau à mon fromage et vin!

Thank you Babelfish.com! Also, my wife is sitting next to me on the other computer learning German, should I be worried? Anyway, back to my shows!

[ 06-28-2003, 12:02 AM: Message edited by: aggressor27 ]

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...