Picking up floating cargo

mikesla

I'm sure this has been asked, and I have also noticed that I can't do a search here for the topic (unless I'm blind, thats possible), anyway, I have noticed cargo, and damaged vehicles in space after a battle, and I am wondering how in the name do you get the cargo boxes on board your ship. Also, am I able to transport crew over to a damaged ship to repair it, and bring her onboard.

OR

Do I have to get a shuttle to tow these things back to the ship?

Any help would be apprecaited, thanks.

Guest Shingen

The search function is located on the top right of the forum page, right under New Topic - Post a Poll - Post Reply buttons.

It works 'cause I just used it.

Collect pods using your shuttles and the collect command in the shuttle's menu.

Tow damaged assets with your shuttle, then tractor it ( the damaged craft) with your CC. You will be asked if you want to retrieve the craft (and if you have launch control power on), and it is one of your own assets.

Tow NPC craft to a station with the deliver to command.

You can't beam anyone over to any ship for any reason.

RTFM

Guest bogusheadbox

For floating cargo pods in space.

1.Put someone in a shuttle (I usually have a marine in them at all times due to intruders).

2. Launch shuttle

3. Select shuttle to cargo sweep.

That way it will collect all floating cargo and leave you in command of the cc to keep track of other things. (you can recall shuttle at any time).

OK, try using my method. When you find the cargo pod, make it your target. Then, under the menu that you get when you click on your ship's picture, click Current Target, then the shuttle you want to collect it with.