Maybe im blind or maybe not....

UnderLord

Ahh yes this game is very addictive but there is one thing im having problems with Trading i read the manual and all i looked at my little map and the key thingy but i cannot find a place that has a list of Starbases and star stations and what they buy and sell where can i find one? Trading is probably the only thing i have left to figgure out besides deploying mining drones hehe.

Right now i make money by killing things and collecting cargo pods.

In the Appendix, the page titled "Launch Bases" has a complete list.

If all you're doing is killing people and collecting cargo pods, try deploying mining drones to a planet. Mars is the best, since it has a 30% mineral density.

ahh so thats where that appendix is at the manual said something bout that but i just flipped to the appendix in the manual thats why i couldnt find it.

Annihilator - I'v found a planet that has 45% density think its in alpha centari system or somewhere around there i'v been all over sol now i need to work on the 3 other races systems

Can you deploy mining drones on a planet that is inhabited by some race? and one last question....i dought we can do this...but can we build bases?

I did the same thing when I got the game (the apendex in the book doesn't have all this stuff????)

It's a big online file, and it's too bad it's not in hard copy so you can reference it while playing (i could print it out, but that would be a pain with all the pages)

quote:

Originally posted by UnderLord:

Annihilator - I'v found a planet that has 45% density think its in alpha centari system or somewhere around there i'v been all over sol now i need to work on the 3 other races systems

45%!!!! Im going to mine there from now on!! Thanks!

quote:

Originally posted by TheHappyFriar:

It's a big online file, and it's too bad it's not in hard copy so you can reference it while playing (i could print it out, but that would be a pain with all the pages)

It's not online, its saved under:

C:Program FilesDreamCatcher3000ADBattlecruiser Millenium GoldDocsAppendix

Yeah i found it in my system but i still don't see anything that tells me what they BUY and SELL and prices (that dosnt inclued inflation)

and if i start in a BC MKIII or something i can always upgrade my ship right to the next best one and so on? or can i just upgrade the systems on that ship?

Annilator - im not sure if it was exactly in alpha centari but it was somewhere in the sol system maybe polaris2 or somewhere i cannot remember exactly hehe.