NOOB Question.

Kerad_PL

Hi. I got a stupid question but can't do it.

I'm using transporter to move my AE to planet.

CC is in space whit ENGINE OFF.

If i want to go back by transporter i must press /. but what if i selected a difrent target and my CC is not my target any more.

I cant target it again (dont know how).

Is there any way to target it or to run TACOPS from FPP mode? Or i must stay on the planet for the rest of my short life.

I got the manual but cant fint any tips in there.

Second thing is i'm from poland and english is not my strong side. HELP ME

Thanks for replay. Now i can do lot of things when im on the planet.

I go 2 more thing to ask.

Is there any way to give orders to multiple marines at once?

selecting each one give order and selecting another for the same order takes long when i got 30 marines in battle. is there any way to make a group of (for example) 10 marins and command a whole group?

And last, how to assign marins in SC to AWAY TEAM.

I can do it if i am in SC but is there any nother way? I got 5 marines on SC and 1 in OC wen i set waypoint to deploy OC evry thing i OK.

SC lands depoys OC and startig for next waypoint.

But when its tim to deploy away team SC just lands waits and staring, no marines are deployed.

1.AFAIK selecting more than one unit and giving orders to them is not possible.Creating a group is also not possible,but you can,if you are in FP-mode,select marines and add them to your priority list viewer[it may be that this doesn't work,as I'm only having UC,but the other commands are AFAIK existing in BCM).Then you just need to press TAB,select the marine you want and give him orders,without having to go into the tac-ops menu.

About your problems with the deploying of marines:Did you make a DEPLOY TEAM Waypoint?

[And if your shuttle just lands without deploying troops,then delete all waypoints,and create a new DEPLOY TEAM Waypoint placed on the shuttle,then give the shuttle the order RESUME WAYPOINTS and then your troops should disembark.

quote:

Originally posted by paranide:

but you can,if you are in FP-mode,select marines and add them to your priority list viewer

Please don't confuse people. If you don't know what feature is supported in what game, don't post about it.

The PLV is only supported in UC games.

Guest Shingen

Why would you want to deploy space marines?

I haven't found a way, but there might be one. I always take out enemy SMs with analog missles at close range.

It's effective and gets rid of that hostile system status thingy on the main bridgeview.

Guest Shingen

quote:

Originally posted by Kerad_PL:

ok i found some old topic and i cant deploy away team whit waypoints can i play UC on g-force 4mx 440 ? whitout pixel shader?

With that 40.xx driver that simulates PS 1.0, you can play UC on a GF MX440. Can't remember the exact version, but it'll still crash if you go first person.