Mercenary Question

Soban

Hello,

When I play my merc free roam game I usualy see blue targets on the TACSCAN even */CRI ships (criminals) when I try to attack them they are still blue... I cant add them to FATAL. When I give an ATTACK/OTHER/(The CRI ship) order to the CC and engage Autopilot the target changes to RED(enemy) and the ship attacka it. My question is how can I change a neutral target to enemy, if thats possible.

Sorry about my English, I hope you understand what I mean.

Dont know if you can change it to red, but you can get stations to send assets after you by shooting at them enough (if they are not already hostile). Mercs can usually be the good or bad guys-- so thats why most of everyone shows up as blue.

Thank you for the replay.

I know that when you attack neutral or friendly stations they will defend themselves. But I need to know how can I change targer status(friendly, neutral, enemy) on the TACSCAN.

Does anybody know that??

Yes you can in single player roam in UC but i don't know about our game, make your CC on aoutpilot and tell to attack the ship/station and it should turn red when you go into a different screen after the exlon sounds. it won't atttack you . P.S. read my PM i sent you on tid bits about this site. You Know You Wan't To Join The Insurgensy