Who stole the SC?

Freyar

Alright... I've noticed that in a lot of threads lately, SC has been reaaaaly mellow....

Query: Who is this "new" Supreme Commander, and what has he/she done with our favourite?

Oh? He's around, of that I assure you....

Be glad that he's happy, it means things are going pretty well, and just hope that that continues, and no newbies come in and screw it up....

It's when he's happy is when thing's get very scary though Jag....

I fear him more when he's happy then when he's angry... cause he can be QUITE unpredictable.. then again.. when he's mad he can be equally unpredictable

quote:

Originally posted by Kalshion:

It's when he's happy is when thing's get very scary though Jag....

I fear him more when he's happy then when he's angry... cause he can be QUITE unpredictable.. then again.. when he's mad he can be equally unpredictable

Unpredictable? What?

There is NOTHING about the SC that is unpredictable when it comes to this forum.

He has rules, and he follows those rules to a fare thee well. Break the rules and he comes down like the wrath of god.

Unpredictable, not at all, I can predict what he is going to do before he does it, and you will see me run for the hills before it occurs.

Good note to have Freyar

What I ment by unpredictable is.... well..... you know what?... now I don't remember WHY I said that... (thinks to self, next time I'll rethink the reasons for saying certain words)

I'm still around; just busy with the two games I have to ship next year; especially with ucAWA due out in March.

The forum mods and admins are taking care of the forum, so not everything requires my attention.

So, fear not, I'm still here; just focused on the next big thing.

Haha! Well, now that he is busy... I say we spam the boards up!*

In anycase, good luck with that SC, hopefully it's going well. I expect to be able to purchase the expansion for UC as soon as it is released.

*I do not support spam on 3000ad forums out of fear from the Supreme Commander.

quote:

From Shingen:

The big problem with UC MP is the 56k cap that is FORCED on everyone by the server. Broadband is irrelevent in the current UC MP games. Everyone is forced to play at 56k.

It was supposed to be fixed, but it hasn't as far as I've seen. It's one of the major reasons why VERY FEW even bother to play UC MP.

Really? It's just the fact that I'm fighting (and have been fighting) networking at my house. I can't play UC Multiplayer if ports are blocked and my SA isn't working with me too much.

quote:

Originally posted by Freyar:

quote:

From Shingen:

The big problem with UC MP is the 56k cap that is FORCED on everyone by the server. Broadband is irrelevent in the current UC MP games. Everyone is forced to play at 56k.

It was supposed to be fixed, but it hasn't as far as I've seen. It's one of the major reasons why VERY FEW even bother to play UC MP.

Really? It's just the fact that I'm fighting (and have been fighting) networking at my house. I can't play UC Multiplayer if ports are blocked and my SA isn't working with me too much.

He's full of sh*t and just making stuff up because nowhere did I post that the 56K cap had been removed; nor is it in the VCF for the latest patch.

quote:

Originally posted by Freyar:

I think he was complaining that there was a cap in the first place, not that it was supposedly 'removed'.

Nonsense. Please refrain from commenting if you can't understand plain English. Now, go back and read what he wrote. Come back; then read what I wrote above.