Gammula vs GALCOM

LordDavid

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Believe it or not I am present and accounted for as well, on a 56K, YUCH, but I'm here.

PS: I HATE AT&T, they are liars to the Nth degree!! The bastages!! Cable access my ass, no cable access, and NO DSL access either.

To say that I am pissed would be an understatement.

What was the question?

Oh yeah, I'm here!!

• 3 weeks later...

Valdemar reporting in, broadcasting all open channels to any Gammulan in the vicinity who requests merc services. Supplies r running low and those damn merc stations r charging me so high for weapons.

[ 11-15-2002, 06:46 AM: Message edited by: Outlaw ]

• 4 weeks later...

quote:

Originally posted by Outlaw:

Guess nobody wants to hire me yet. Where is the rest of the diplomacy fleet? 'Cmon u guys, I cant fight this alone and u know were the best. Holla if ya hear me!

The war will not start until multiplayer comes out, but in the mean time, perform some reconnaissance for me - mainly on GALCOM and the Insurgents. Fly to the locations of their main stations and collect data on how many ships they have, etc. Do try to avoid a big skirmish with a station however. I will pay you with fuel and weapons.

In the future I might have some transporting and espionage jobs for you before our next war begins.

[ 12-10-2002, 09:39 PM: Message edited by: LordDavid ]

quote:

I think you need to tweak your scanners you missed me. Been sitting on Gammulas door step for about a month now!

Well if you'd stop using your cloak, you'd be easier to destroy. Wraith's cloak and run tactics doesn't impress me at all. A Wraith assault on Gammula will prove disastrous but since you like big odds, come on over uncloaked and see if you can destroy an armada of stormcarriers manned by the finest warriors of the diplomacy fleet.

quote:

Originally posted by Outlaw:

quote:

I think you need to tweak your scanners you missed me. Been sitting on Gammulas door step for about a month now!

Well if you'd stop using your cloak, you'd be easier to destroy. Wraith's cloak and run tactics doesn't impress me at all. A Wraith assault on Gammula will prove disastrous but since you like big odds, come on over uncloaked and see if you can destroy an armada of stormcarriers manned by the finest warriors of the diplomacy fleet.

I'm a Wraither not stupid!

[rp] and perhaps you forget the size of our new improved stormcarrier? any 4 of your ships are not near the firepower and graceful military curves of that wonderful piece of technology.

Bring it on puny human, BRING IT ON!!![/rp]

Now, That's what I'm talking about!!