Gammulan mercenary's lounge

Outlaw

Alright sound off people! I know I'm not the only gammulan merc wandering the quadrant and the other UCV commanders seem to b dead at this point 'cuz they all shudder in fear knowing I'm not just the best merc but a gammulan as well. So to all the indies, scum and villainy of the gammulan quadrant, I welcome you to the mercenary's lounge. Second round of Gammula's finest ale is on me!

[ 12-18-2002, 05:45 PM: Message edited by: Outlaw ]

Valdemar,

This topic belongs within the Gammulan fleet topic, not the "other one"

You are Gammulan, therefore you get the priviledge of posting such things within the Gammulan forum.

Topic has been moved to it's proper place!!

quote:

Originally posted by Epsilon 5:

See? Gammulans are so much bent on assimilating and conquering eveyone they can't stand to have indepedent gammulan commanders to post where other independent pilots do!

(RP)

And......?? What is your point, what of it!? Gammulans are not human, our tradition differs from yours as well as all the other many races of the universe. This shal lead to your downfall, you humans are so proud, all you can think about is yourself. It is "me, me, me." You only care about yourself, you think you are better than anyone else! And I thought your problem with racism was over, I see it is not.

Maybe I should thank you, because you just gave me another good reason to wipe you humans out.

(/RP)

Merry Christmas Epsilon!

[ 12-25-2002, 02:33 AM: Message edited by: LordDavid ]

Gammulans stick together, its called unity. Independents like Valdemar may not be part of our fleets, but they're still Gammulans, and that's what counts.

Besides, who would want to keep company with a bunch of savage humans who find the consumption of sentient aliens appealing?

[rp]

Racist? me? I am part of Galcom, which the forces are more than 50% human. My crew is mostly human and I speak with Vesperons often (as opposed to most of my kind, but that's another thing)

Besides, if he wants unity, he can still join one of the Gammulan fleets, no? then again, I wouldn't see the difference, since I didn't see any kind of organisation. I don,t think "throwing ships" at the enemy and calling for backups is really the way to win. no wonder Gammulans didn't expanded their borders in 15 years.

[/rp]

[rp]No organization? Excuse me, you have not been paying attention have you?

Head of Gammulan War council: Lord David

Offensive advisor and head of Diplomacy Fleet: Jaguar

Defensive advisor and head of Patrol Fleet: Advil

Those under us, know who they are, and considering how long you have been here, you should too.

We have a loose organization, but it is an organization. We do NOT micromanage. We trust our individual comanders to do what they are asked and deal with the situation as it unfolds.

We give them a set of mission orders, they decide the best way to implement and follow through on those orders.

Strength to the individual, that strength gives the empire strength.

Also, by having a code of honor among us, we prove beyond a shadow of a doubt what "one for all and all for one" actually means.

It is enough that you call yourself Gammulan.[/rp]

[rp] yes, that military doctrine.

We believe in that, but there is a time and a place, and right now is not the time, and the place will be a quadrant that you care about, and will defend until you are destroyed.

It will be our pleasure to destroy you!!

In the meantime, as you all are discussing your doctrines etc, we watch and learn what you will do, but you will notice that you are clueless as to what we will be doing. We like it that way.[/rp]

quote:

I'm running out of Empirian ale, so if some merc could take a trip to Alpha Centuari and annex a keg of it for me, I'll invite you to a big party.

Heh, I'm all over it. No Empirian stands in this merc's way. Be sure to bring some fine female terran slaves over 'cuz this gammulan is gonna show them some of that famous gammulan strength and stamina in the sack.

quote:

Elio Jason: Good thing Remo sent Outlaw that "female" Terran. he won't tell the difference between the real thing and the fembot he got

Oh I'll be sure to scan that fembot Elio and if it is a fembot I'll gonna make sure it's gonna get demolished on the "on" mode when I find the next garbage ship.